Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video (2616 Views)

'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by power45: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
The duo who appears to be involved in a more than a friendship relationship, took the friendship to another level after Tiwa Savage was featured in the music video, despite not appearing on the audio.

TEEBILLZ COMMENT:
Weather you like or not Ayo is my lil bro and he knows not cross me blood Gang❤️….. we don’t play that poo on 400 blocks! That’s my lil Nigga and is Big Hommie Sauce kid guaranteed me on the lil homie even though he’s my blood and I will ride for him………. I’m just saying this to the general public that tend to come at me on some disrespectful poo….. Tiwa Savage/MamaJamil will never Bleep with your billionaires not to talk of my lil bro for your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! FFF your opinion on her and my lil bro WiZ….. it’s all #EntertainmentandStyle.”

Did Tiwa savage reveal that the act was relationship in her recent post where she posted that

Your relationship doesn't need to make sense to anyone except you and your partner, it's a relationship not a community project
Watch video below � to see full reaction from TEEBILLZ and Fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jVaqqj-2bs

Don't forget to subscribe to YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1LId9TwgJ8XuJz_aBqsFSA

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Seun
Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Dominique

Re: Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by power45: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
power45:
The duo who appears to be involved in a more than a friendship relationship, took the friendship to another level after Tiwa Savage was featured in the music video, despite not appearing on the audio.

TEEBILLZ COMMENT:
Weather you like or not Ayo is my lil bro and he knows not cross me blood Gang❤️….. we don’t play that poo on 400 blocks! That’s my lil Nigga and is Big Hommie Sauce kid guaranteed me on the lil homie even though he’s my blood and I will ride for him………. I’m just saying this to the general public that tend to come at me on some disrespectful poo….. Tiwa Savage/MamaJamil will never Bleep with your billionaires not to talk of my lil bro for your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! FFF your opinion on her and my lil bro WiZ….. it’s all #EntertainmentandStyle.”

Did Tiwa savage reveal that the act was relationship in her recent post where she posted that

Your relationship doesn't need to make sense to anyone except you and your partner, it's a relationship not a community project
Watch video below � to see full reaction from TEEBILLZ and Fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jVaqqj-2bs

Don't forget to subscribe to YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1LId9TwgJ8XuJz_aBqsFSA

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Seun
Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Dominique
Tiwa love for Starboy is really not a Community project
Re: Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by power45: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hmm �
Re: Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by Tamarapetty(f): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Failed blogger
Re: Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by coolcharm(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
angry
Re: Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by DCONE1(m): 12:36am On Oct 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Failed blogger
hello dear
Re: Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by Tamarapetty(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2018
DCONE1:
hello dear
Hello dearie
Re: Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by DCONE1(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Hello dearie
I really love your post and analysis sometimes
Re: Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by Tamarapetty(f): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2018
DCONE1:
I really love your post and analysis sometimes
Aww, thank you!
Re: Teebillz Reaction To Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Fever Video by DCONE1(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Aww, thank you!
you are welcome sweety

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Spotted At Harvard Business School Dinner Party / #bbnaija Miracle Shares New Photos From His Flight Academy In Florida / Fans Blast Ed Sheeran Growing £3.7m 'minivillage'as He Buys 4th Neighbour's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.