Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 (32550 Views)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid UCL (2 - 0) On 3rd November 2021 / Atlanta Vs Liverpool : UCL (0 - 5) On 3rd November 2020 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 3rd November 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by teelaw4life(m): 5:16am On Nov 04, 2018
Andrez123:
When has BBC become Fifa or a Fifa referee ? BBC is not always right. BBC that has biased reporters, it's the same with other sports reporters and pundits on Sky too. It's their reporters that posted that on the website, they are not perfect in sports journalism or always have an accurate and unbiased sports report.

Last week I wonder why this same BBC in their sports report didn't even mention a crucial decision which happened in Arsenal's last week's game against Crystal Palace when Jordan Ayew tore Rob Holding's shirt by pulling it which was a clear yellow card according FIFA rules, he should have been sent off because that would have been a 2nd yellow but yet no foul was given and a corner was given instead and from that resulting action Arsenal conceded a penalty. BBC never mentioned that Ayew foul in their sports report which I felt was a very critical event in d game.

So my friend BBC is not the moral compass or the custodians of Fifa rules, their reporters just gave their own subjective opinion based on what they think it's the correct decision. It's only a licensed Fifa referee who knows the Fifa offside rules that can review the replay action and determine whether it's offside or not but not a biased BBC reporter or sports analyst.

Okay bro. For the sake of argument, I'll agree and say what you've written up there has got some merit. How about this verdict from former premier league referee, Peter Walton?

The thing is you haven't explained why Mane was offside or at what point he was offside. (Not that all of these matters but you're claiming only officials know the letter of the law and as such are the only ones able to interprete the offside rule. This statement alone compromises the merit of any argument you might have. It's not a first, we know how bad English officials are, Andre Marinner sending off the wrong player, Mike Dean not giving clear penalties, Deliberate handballs ignored and what not. They're all humans, that's why VAR is being introduced to help pick out these errors as events happen super fast in real-time that officials aren't able to pick certain actions up.

Now, I'll explain why Mane wasn't offside:

When the initial ball from Salah came in, Mane was in an offside position but he never made a move toward the ball or interfere with play. Instead, it was Firmino, who was onside, who went for it, got the ball under control and attempted a shot on target which hit the bar. At this point, Mane had already moved behind Firmino, before the latter even played the shot -and by the letter of the law, there was no way he could be offside. The Linesman perhaps, had the first phase of play in mind, when Mane was offside, forgetting that he was not interferring with play and Firmino's touch and control had nullified that. I could go on bro...but a simple google search of what the experts are saying on this matter will point you in the right direction.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1040475/Liverpool-news-Did-you-see-Sadio-Mane-s-goal-WRONGLY-ruled-out-for-offside-at-Arsenal

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by AAA593: 5:20am On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

Arsenal too like possession grin

70-30,60-40 grin
Well their possession footy has taken them down to 5th grin
Wetin this one dey talk. so because them draw Liverpool don mean say dem no dey matches with the possession before?
arsenal Will come up again
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2018
AAA593:

Wetin this one dey talk. so because them draw Liverpool don mean say dem no dey matches with the possession before?
arsenal Will come up again
Another pained gunner fan grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by hemmjay0(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=Hollamie007 post=72658422]. Story for the gods

FT 1:1

So FA cup and Carling cup wins are not of England no more? Be more factual.
And where was City since creation in times when Liverpool were raving...? As a football fan,you should understand the realness in "phase,time,and era".
It's a back and forth thing.
What laurels/recognitions has City got where Liverpool is being listed?
No time to argue....let's enlighten ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by oloriLFC(f): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2018
scave:

at least u have testimony to give tomorrow
e no concern you undecided
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by AAA593: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

Another pained gunner fan grin
see this guy grin pain Wetin? u goofed
I just one correct u. e mean anything
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2018
AAA593:

see this guy grin pain Wetin? u goofed
I just one correct u. e mean anything
Bro you gunner fans take games too seriously as if your means of livelihood is attached to it!

Na wetin you wan correct?
Say una like possession pass winning? grin

Even the game that Liverpool won 4-0 last season at anfield,arsenal had 60-40 possession.... grin

Haba them use possession swear for una? grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by AAA593: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

Bro you gunner fans take games too seriously as if your means of livelihood is attached to it!

Na wetin you wan correct?
Say una like possession pass winning? grin

Even the game that Liverpool won 4-0 last season at anfield,arsenal had 60-40 possession.... grin

Haba them use possession swear for una? grin
see jealousy o. chai

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2018
teelaw4life:

Okay bro. For the sake of argument, I'll agree and say what you've written up there has got some merit. How about this verdict from former premier league referee, Peter Walton?

The thing is you haven't explained why Mane was offside or at what point he was offside. (Not that all of these matters but you're claiming only officials know the letter of the law and as such are the only ones able to interprete the offside rule. This statement alone compromises the merit of any argument you might have. It's not a first, we know how bad English officials are, Andre Marinner sending off the wrong player, Mike Dean not giving clear penalties, Deliberate handballs ignored and what not. They're all humans, that's why VAR is being introduced to help pick out these errors as events happen super fast in real-time that officials aren't able to pick certain actions up.

When the initial ball from Salah came in, Mane was in an offside position but he never made a move toward the ball or interfere with play. Instead, it was Firmino, who was onside, who went for it, got the ball under control and attempted a shot on target which hit the bar. At this point, Mane had already moved behind Firmino, before the latter even played the shot -and by the letter of the law, there was no way he could be offside. The Linesman perhaps, had the first phase of play in mind, when Mane was offside, forgetting that he was not interferring with play and Firmino's touch and control had nullified that. I could go on bro...but a simple google search of what the experts are saying on this matter will point you in the right direction.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1040475/Liverpool-news-Did-you-see-Sadio-Mane-s-goal-WRONGLY-ruled-out-for-offside-at-Arsenal

Shalom.
bro no need explaining to a gunner fan!
They will never agree with you even if the evidence is in front of them!
And that's becos most of them are too emotional when it regards arsenal games....hence,they take any attack on their team personally and resort to insults just because of soccer ohh grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Andrez123(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2018
teelaw4life:

Shalom.
Hahahaha nice write up and you made some good points. In that first action of play Mane did go for the ball though but Firminho who was very close and directly in front of him from the side at which the cross came in got to the ball first so Mane was interfering with play that's the point, his close proximity with Firminho when the cross came in blocked off the movement of Mustafi who couldn't come across to properly challenge Firminho who was onside.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2018
AAA593:

see jealousy o. chai
The jealous ones are gunner fans who were praying to win Liverpool and go second in the league....they are now 5th
grin
I really like the next 5 fixtures of arsenal grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by scave(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2018
oloriLFC:
e no concern you undecided
hope ur pastor deliver u from fear of failure
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by BlackManta(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

my problem with most arsenal fans is that they are too emotional as if they are paid to defend their team hence their objectivity is thrown out of the window!

Guy dem no dey pay una to talk for arsenal grin
Why all these emotions?

Go and check the stats
Liverpool had more attempts on goal than arsenal!
arsenal only had more possession over Liverpool!
But I keep asking,has possession ever won a team a match?
You had possession against city and yet you lost!

if a water tight defence can win a match or draw,then I will employ it when necessary! grin

Abeg make una carry una emotional burden go sleep grin
I can imagine what you would do if arsenal had lost today after all the noise!
Imagine my colleagues who are arsenal fans jubilating a draw as if the won the champions league grin

The way Arsenal fans are celebrating, you go think say they Don win premier league grin

They were in top 4 before match started, now they are out of top 4 because of that draw.

They are busy celebrating but in reality Arsenal lost more with draw than they gained.

They are out of top 4 now and Tottenham is topping them all thanks to Liverpool.

So what's the fuss all about undecided
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
BlackManta:

The way Arsenal fans are celebrating, you go think say they Don win premier league grin

They were in top 4 before match started, now they are out of top 4 because of that draw.

They are busy celebrating but in reality Arsenal lost more with draw than they gained.

They are out of top 4 now and Tottenham is topping them all thanks to Liverpool.

So what's the fuss all about undecided
I just tire ohh
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Spy360(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

u have possession right,so what do you have to show for the dominance?
1-1?
ohh please.....
I have seen dominant/possessive teams get beaten by 5 to 6 goals and yet they kept playing possession footy!
A typical example this season was arsenal who marginally edged man city on possession, yet it was the result that was the difference....
Arsenal even played better in that match yet they still lost...so of what benefit is the dominance or possession of arsenal if they can't win the match?
They had the dominance but it was Liverpool that scored first!
if Liverpool had won,the possessions would never have mattered or counted for anything!
Forget about Motm,most online tabloids have their own motm....it all depends on their own vantage point!
So from your logic, since the game ended 1-1, how did you now determine who escaped with the draw knowing that Arsenal had greater dominance?
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by TabletMan: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

my problem with most arsenal fans is that they are too emotional as if they are paid to defend their team hence their objectivity is thrown out of the window!

Guy dem no dey pay una to talk for arsenal grin
Why all these emotions?

Go and check the stats
Liverpool had more attempts on goal than arsenal!
arsenal only had more possession over Liverpool!
But I keep asking,has possession ever won a team a match?
You had possession against city and yet you lost!

if a water tight defence can win a match or draw,then I will employ it when necessary! grin

Abeg make una carry una emotional burden go sleep grin
I can imagine what you would do if arsenal had lost today after all the noise!
Imagine my colleagues who are arsenal fans jubilating a draw as if the won the champions league grin
You accuse me of being emotional yet you're here since yesterday defending Liverpool as if you're their spokeman.
And I have checked stats and discover that Liverpool and Arsenal made equal attempt on target unless if there's another stats you meant.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by phabulux: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
TabletMan:
You accuse me of being emotional yet you're here since yesterday defending Liverpool as if you're their spokeman.
And I have checked stats and discover that Liverpool and Arsenal made equal attempt on target unless if there's another stats you meant.

I'm sorry for quoting you. I'm too drunk to locate the message option...

That Merson who said Liverpool would whitewash us is probably eating his 'shhit'. The 'bastard' was an Arsenal...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
TabletMan:
Guy am not emotional
When some one is emotional, he or she resorts to insults or threats....and from my comments,I believe I have been civil,funny and objective!
Liverpool spokesman? grin

Yes am a Liverpool fan...however,I won't kill myself or make threats on their behalf as if I collect what the players and coaches earn weekly grin

as for the stats,what you saw are "shots on target" and not "attempts"!

...attempts are moves made towards the opponents area which is the combination of shots on target and off target!
True...shots on target are the same for both teams but shots off target,Liverpool edge arsenal slightly!

On that basis,Liverpool marginally edged arsenal on attempts made...
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Spy360:

So from your logic, since the game ended 1-1, how did you now determine who escaped with the draw knowing that Arsenal had greater dominance?
In my opinion,I would first say arsenal were actually the ones who escaped with a draw!
Arsenal were on the verge of losing less than 9 minutes to the end of the game....Hence,they were actually chasing the game!

Secondly,You might have all the dominance but the real graft is on the goal "attempts" made and Liverpool edged arsenal in that respect!

finally,you can say both sides played well...however,on the context of goal attempts, Liverpool marginally edged arsenal who,being the home team,were expected to have not just dominance but more goal attempts than the visiting team!
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Andrez123(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

In my opinion,I would first say arsenal were actually the ones who escaped with a draw!
Arsenal were on the verge of losing less than 9 minutes to the end of the game....Hence,they were actually chasing the game!

Secondly,You might have all the dominance but the real graft is on the goal "attempts" made and Liverpool edged arsenal in that respect!

finally,you can say both sides played well...however,on the context of goal attempts, Liverpool marginally edged arsenal who,being the home team,were expected to have not just dominance but more goal attempts than the visiting team!
From your comments, you sound like these whatsapp generation kids and coupon fans who never watch a live football game but follow the game through football news websites, twitter and football stats.

Arsenal and Liverpool might have had the same 4 shots on target during the game according to the stats but Arsenal totally dominated that 1st and 2nd half, there's some kind of match domination that doesn't show up on basic football stats, Arsenal in that first half alone had like very good 7 or 8 half chances which was either deflected or blocked by the Liverpool defense which in the end won't register as shots on target or off target. Arsenal also made numerous attacking incursions into Liverpool's defense and in the midfield Liverpool couldn't recover the ball quickly enough when they lost possession that's one of the reasons they ended up having only 39% ball possession in the whole match.

Arsenal coming from behind to draw doesn't mean that they couldn't have won it, I wasn't necessarily happy with Ramsey coming on for Aubameyang when Arsenal was still 1-0 down but even with the 2 glorious chances missed by Van Dyke for Liverpool, Arsenal could have easily won this game 6-2 if things went their way that's how dominant Arsenal was on Saturday evening.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Spy360(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

Firstly you tagged dominance to possessions not goal attempts. Again if goal attempts were marginal, you can't consider that as an escape but rather a balanced draw.

Secondly, many teams win games from losing positions. You can't call that chasing, especially for this Arsenal team that have won more games from losing positions this season than any other team.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Spy360(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Andrez123:
From your comments, you sound like these whatsapp generation kids and coupon fans who never watch a live football game but follow the game through football news websites, twitter and football stats.

Arsenal and Liverpool might have had the same 4 shots on target during the game according to the stats but Arsenal totally dominated that 1st and 2nd half, there's some kind of match domination that doesn't show up on basic football stats, Arsenal in that first half alone had like very good 7 or 8 half chances which was either deflected or blocked by the Liverpool defense which in the end won't register as shots on target or off target. Arsenal also made numerous attacking incursions into Liverpool's defense and in the midfield Liverpool couldn't recover the ball quickly enough when they lost possession that's one of the reasons they ended up having only 39% ball possession in the whole match.

Arsenal coming from behind to draw doesn't mean that they couldn't have won it, I wasn't necessarily happy with Ramsey coming on for Aubameyang when Arsenal was still 1-0 down but even with the 2 glorious chances missed by Van Dyke for Liverpool, Arsenal could have easily won this game 6-2 if things went their way that's how dominant Arsenal was on Saturday evening.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Andrez123:

Kai this emotional trauma of not winning this match is really affecting arsenal fans even on Sunday grin

My elder I didn't know you watched matches during the 50s which now makes you think you know better than the stats available for all to see! grin
What you made emphasis on is simply ball possession;in other words,arsenal had more of the ball than Liverpool which is practically expected from a home side!
And besides,same arsenal had the same dominance against man city but we all know the result! grin

While I give arsenal credit for dominating which is expected from a home team,you can't say for sure that such dominance will result into goals....
Even the stats prove my point about both teams....arsenal clearly had the dominance in terms of possession but Liverpool had the attempts "minimally ".....
Like I explained ab initio,Goal attempts are based on two criterion;Shots off target and shots on target!

Arsenal and Liverpool had 4 shots on target each....
Arsenal had 5 shots off target while Liverpool had 6 shots off
target...
Based on that analogy,Liverpool edged arsenal out 'minimally' in terms of goal attempts which I earlier explained indicating that the game was highly competitive between both teams!

Lastly,saying arsenal would have won by 6-2 is just preposterous,laughable and also proof that you watch matches based on your emotions which is very typical of most arsenal fanatics! grin
if indeed your team could have won by six,why wasn't this reflected in the shots on target?
grin

What I can say for now is to take a chill pill!
There will be a second half on December 29 at anfield!
Then your team can enact what wasn't done at emirates!
Though I will advise that you go to a viewing centre that is very close to a pharmacist or clinic just in case! grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Spy360:

Firstly you tagged dominance to possessions not goal attempts. Again if goal attempts were marginal, you can't consider that as an escape but rather a balanced draw.

Secondly, many teams win games from losing positions. You can't call that chasing, especially for this Arsenal team that have won more games from losing positions this season than any other team.
Guy its obvious you didn't peruse my earlier statements!
If you could take time to read the statements you quoted,you would see that I made emphasis on goal attempts not possession!

I also made several scenarios to show that arsenal actually escaped with a draw....
Arsenal was trailing in that match and could have lost had Liverpool been ruthless after going a goal up!
I also agree that the game was evenly balanced... though your initial statements suggested that arsenal played better in terms of goal attempts which was not the case!

I do know that a team like arsenal has so far won from losing positions...however,you can't take away the fact that this was done against weaker opposition!
For instance,Arsenal came from behind to draw against Chelsea but still lost eventually!
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Spy360(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

Kai this emotional trauma of not winning this match is really affecting arsenal fans even on Sunday grin

My elder I didn't know you watched matches during the 50s which now makes you think you know better than the stats available for all to see! grin
What you made emphasis on is simply ball possession;in other words,arsenal had more of the ball than Liverpool which is practically expected from a home side!
And besides,same arsenal had the same dominance against man city but we all know the result! grin

While I give arsenal credit for dominating which is expected from a home team,you can't say for sure that such dominance will result into goals....
Even the stats prove my point about both teams....arsenal clearly had the dominance in terms of possession but Liverpool had the attempts "minimally ".....
Like I explained ab initio,Goal attempts are based on two criterion;Shots off target and shots on target!

target...
Based on that analogy,Liverpool edged arsenal out 'minimally' in terms of goal attempts which I earlier explained indicating that the game was highly competitive between both teams!

Lastly,saying arsenal would have won by 6-2 is just preposterous,laughable and also proof that you watch matches based on your emotions which is very typical of most arsenal fanatics! grin
if indeed your team could have won by six,why wasn't this reflected in the shots on target?
grin

Though I will advise that you go to a viewing centre that very close to a pharmacist or clinic just in case! grin
You are very funny... lol

Don't worry yourself, the league belongs to Manchester City. Klopp is going trophyless again. Soon he would be tagged the new Wenger. Heck, Wenger won the title and cup double in his second season.

Liverpool is just full of potentials. Just. Soon they will become the new market for serious minded clubs like City, Chelsea, Manchester United qnd off course Arsenal... grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Spy360:

You are very funny... lol

Don't worry yourself, the league belongs to Manchester City. Klopp is going trophyless again. Soon he would be tagged the new Wenger. Heck, Wenger won the title and cup double in his second season.

Liverpool is just full of potentials. Just. Soon they will become the new market for serious minded clubs like City, Chelsea, Manchester United qnd off course Arsenal... grin
grin grin
This elder sha
always emotional!
Now u have suddenly resorted to attacking klopp forgetting he had won titles at Dortmund!
I do agree that man city is good....however,its too early in the season to give it to them considering the points separating the top 4....unlike last season when the only team doing the catchup was man united who were trailing by 9 points at this stage in the season to man city!
There are tougher games on the horizon and don't forget the banana slip during the festive period when the games come thick and fast!

Just saw your last comments and I just could not stop laughing,in fact during the last few years,who between arsenal and Liverpool had sold more of their start players?
Aside coutinho,can you point out the key players that we had lost?
Please can you remind me of a player called ox chamberlain and which team is he was playing for? grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Andrez123(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

target...

grin

Though I will advise that you go to a viewing centre that is very close to a pharmacist or clinic just in case! grin
Your comments have already proved that you didn't watch the game, only looked at the football stats or at most watched the 3 mins highlights.....Anyway I will be looking forward to the return game away at Anfield. I hope you will watch the full game this time around and not look at match stats and football websites while the live match is going on.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Andrez123:
Your comments have already proved that you didn't watch the game, only looked at the football stats or at most watched the 3 mins highlights.....Anyway I will be looking forward to the return game away at Anfield. I hope you will watch the full game this time around and not look at match stats and football websites while the live match is going on.
Guy I watched the match just like you!
However,unlike you who incorporated emotions due to your club affiliation,I watched the match objectively and simply aligned my facts with that of the stats which were on point!

The return leg is already a no contest!
It will be like film in your eyes grin
and I will be here advising you to take it easy! grin

I still insist that you get to a viewing centre close to a clinic or if you are buoyant enough,you can hire a nurse who can always check your bp every 20 minutes grin
Abeg advise no be curse! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Olympiacos: UCL (4 - 2) On 26th November 2019 / Chelsea V Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 3rd October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.