Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now? (442 Views)

Asides From Investment What Are The Jobs That Can Make You Richer? / Apart From Money, What One Thing Is Standing Between You And Your Goal This Year / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
It’s never stated in any scripture that Man wants are satiable, even the popular economics subject state it outrightly that Homo-economicus wants are insatiable.

We all clamor our love for money every now and then, we all want to live that lavish lifestyle, get that Benz! cause if we no buy Benz Wetin We Gain? �

But amidst other good things of life have we ever thought of what other feels we really want aside Money? I guess No! na that money be our main problem for this Country.

Well, am giving you the free will as you never know if am your God sent �, to tell me aside money, what else do you really want? if there is any at all, let me have it in the comment section.

Before you air your Wants in the comment section, let me give you an insight on some other things I personally want aside money, and that is PEACE OF MIND.

So Guys �

Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now?
Let’s hear from you..

Re: Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now? by hahn(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
More money smiley
Re: Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now? by Akalia(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
A sure avenue to source money (Legit employment)
Re: Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now? by Edmen(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2018
a job and a wife
Re: Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now? by Amazonboss(f): 12:47am On Oct 25, 2018
A baby.
Re: Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now? by Crossbow(m): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2018
Happiness

I feel I'm sad because I'm broke now sha..
Re: Asides From Money, What Else Do You Really Want Right Now? by SeriousPartner(f): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mr Right.

(1) (Reply)

Auction Of Swamp Rigs / Answer Ten Questions In Ten Minutes And Win Up To #15,000 / "Fear Of Failure Is Limiting My Sucess Level"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.