Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute (33803 Views)

AI 100K Launch Pad Review&don't Miss The Bonuses / Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by princfred(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
bluefilm:

So oga you wan tell me say na dat kain nonsense dem dey teach una for schoool nowadays una wan use develop africa?

No be only to dey collect certificate upon certificate una sabi do for this part of the world?

Nonsense people. angry

Oyibo man don even try for una, carry knowledge put for internet but how many of una useless black people even ready to dey access such information?

Una no sabi anything.

Na just to dey wait make white man take im time do enough research & findings come use am develop astonishing technology give una make una dey enjoy naim be the only thing wey una sabi.

See eh, like say na me be hitler dat time eh, I for just wipe all of una comot for this planet.

Useless race. angry

So what is your problem with those who know they don't know but willing and humble to learn from those who do?
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by bluefilm: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
princfred:
So what is your problem with those who know they don't know but willing and humble to learn from those who do?

Frankly speaking, I have no problem at all with those who really and genuinely want to learn and are also ready go the extra mile to improve on what they must have learnt by themselves.

But I have serious problem with those who think the best they can do is to just fold their arms and ALWAYS DEPEND on someone else to come and do it for them or show them the way.

I believe you and I know where most of your african brothers fall in to?

That's my cause of my vexation.
Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by princfred(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
bluefilm:

Frankly speaking, I have no problem at all with those who really and genuinely want to learn and are also ready go the extra mile to improve on what they must have learnt by themselves.

But I have serious problem with those who think the best they can do is to just fold their arms and ALWAYS DEPEND on someone else to come and do it for them or show them the way.

I believe you and I know where most of your african brothers fall in to?

That's my cause of my vexation.

Better and understandable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by bluefilm: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
princfred:
Better and understandable.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute by Mosco100(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
Where black man dey when God dey share sense abeg
What Nigerians need now is peace, unity and love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) / 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.