Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! (1598 Views)

Update On Purchase Of MAN Diesel Truck FROM LADE007 / The Man Called Lade007 Is The Real Deal / Change Of Contact Lines On Calls And Whatsapp - LADE007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by domin8or: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
So I have been planning to start my own collection of classic vehicles and after much thought settled for a European spec Mercedes Benz W124, and found a stunning sample in Germany.

Knowing nothing of this gentleman - Lade007 - other than reviews on NL, I reach out on WhatsApp and cannot find enough words to describe how professional and focused he was from start to end. I was positively surprised and overwhelmed.

Releasing money to a total stranger comes with a degree of risk but I didn't think much of it and Lade007 gave me no reason to worry. As soon as we locked on an offer, he drove straight to the vehicle, video called, negotiated hard and from closing the deal straight to the shipper. Bill of lading in hand a shirt while later and car delivered today just over a month later.

I am truly grateful for the professionalism showed. You make me proud to be Naija. You will definitely hear from me and everyone I know soon.

Keep the hustle pure and may God bless you and all the good people of Nairaland. Cheers!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by lade007(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2018
domin8or:
So I have been planning to start my own collection of classic vehicles and after much thought settled for a European spec Mercedes Benz W124, and found a stunning sample in Germany.

Knowing nothing of this gentleman - Lade007 - other than reviews on NL, I reach out on WhatsApp and cannot find enough words to describe how professional and focused he was from start to end. I was positively surprised and overwhelmed.

Releasing money to a total stranger comes with a degree of risk but I didn't think much of it and Lade007 gave me no reason to worry. As soon as we locked on an offer, he drove straight to the vehicle, video called, negotiated hard and from closing the deal straight to the shipper. Bill of lading in hand a shirt while later and car delivered today just over a month later.

I am truly grateful for the professionalism showed. You make me proud to be Naija. You will definitely hear from me and everyone I know soon.

Keep the hustle pure and may God bless you and all the good people of Nairaland. Cheers!! grin

Woooooow....thank you so much for this beautiful review. Clients like you make the job so easy for me to do. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you on this, I count it a privilege. I am glad to work for you anytime and over and over again.

Regards

3 Likes

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by thebigkendo(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2018
domin8or:

Bless us with Pictures now smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by domin8or: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Many apologies and thanks for checking this out. I haven't posted here in a while and I have been fumbling with loading from my phone.

I have asked for help with loading pictures before shipping in Germany and the beauty delivered at my place in Lagos.

Note when you see them that car has not been washed and polished. All that will happen this weekend. I really can't wait. grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by thebigkendo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
domin8or:
Many apologies and thanks for checking this out. I haven't posted here in a while and I have been fumbling with loading from my phone.

I have asked for help with loading pictures before shipping in Germany and the beauty delivered at my place in Lagos.
Note when you see them that car has not been washed and polished. All that will happen this weekend. I really can't wait. grin smiley

Lade007 Come & post pictures now sad

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by lade007(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
thebigkendo:

Lade007 Come & post pictures now sad

����

Picture on German soil

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by lade007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Arrival pictures in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by thebigkendo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by lade007(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by CityNGR: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
thebigkendo:
Chai.. See as engine clean
cc CityNGR grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8021440_img20181025wa0021_jpegf55a769678696b7e794ead0df2aabe6e

Pure vamboote.... Best of both worlds... Kongi indestructible body and extreme fuel economy engine...who says having a car can be better than this?

Cc
Heavenlybang radautoworks kingreign
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by CityNGR: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gazzuzz is the only problem with this marquee in Nigeria...
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Damn, Germans take ridiculous care of their cars.

2 Likes

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by lade007(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by diportivo: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
kazeem waiting on the wings like......

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by carbon1224(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
What year is this car and do does he have a whatsappp number.
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by carbon1224(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Damm that Benz looks so good but it’s 1996 car
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by CityNGR: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2945824_godabegdashamsense_jpeg735036e19c62d0a96215588ef1cdb777
Upgrade your shop. If you are unsure go and sign with Oluwaseunla for 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by lade007(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
carbon1224:
What year is this car and do does he have a whatsappp number.

Car year is 1993

Yes he has a phone number plus four nine one five two one three two one six two nine three or kindly check the signature
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
lade007:

Car year is 1993

Yes he has a phone number plus four nine one five two one three two one six two nine three or kindly check the signature

Can you do a 505 SR?
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by lade007(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Can you do a 505 SR?

Yes i can but the Price is way on the high side
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by makavele: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
CityNGR:

Upgrade your shop. If you are unsure go and sign with Oluwaseunla for 6 months.

Don't say what you don't know. When Gazzuzz says 3 brands only (toyota/lexus, kia/hyundai, honda/acura) plus the recent Ford;
I just laugh my ass out. F*ck that.
I was at Gazzuzz' garage today as early as 7am
And guess what? I took a C300 there; and he did a record fix, less than 20minutes
something that had been troubling me for months.
If you know; you know

4 Likes

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
lade007:

Yes i can but the Price is way on the high side

its more a sentimental purchase, where do we discuss further?

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by CityNGR: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
makavele:

Don't say what you don't know. When Gazzuzz says 3 brands only (toyota/lexus, kia/hyundai, honda/acura) plus the recent Ford;
I just laugh my ass out. F*ck that.
I was at Gazzuzz' garage today as early as 7am
And guess what? I took a C300 there; and he did a record fix, less than 20minutes
something that had been troubling me for months.
If you know; you know
Keep quiet. He knows that I know. Thanks for your C300 announcement.

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by CityNGR: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Can you do a 505 SR?

I had a 505 SRD. Straight from Belgium.
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by makavele: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
CityNGR:

Keep quiet. He knows that I know. Thanks for your C300 announcement.

No vex sir. Goan buy your own C300
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by lade007(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

its more a sentimental purchase, where do we discuss further?

Great! We could Chat on whatsapp...Please check my signature for the contact number...Hope to read from you soon
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by jgbemson1: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
can u help get a golf 5
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by lade007(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
jgbemson1:
can u help get a golf 5

Very well! Bring it on
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by thebigkendo(m): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Diportivo come & show us your car engine

1 Like

Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by CityNGR: 1:59am On Oct 26, 2018
makavele:

No vex sir. Goan buy your own C300
You don't know me well. w212 E350.
Re: Lade007...thank You For A Fantastic Customer Experience!!! by diportivo: 2:33am On Oct 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Diportivo come & show us your car engine

which one of them? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Camry Sport With 18inch Wheels,2.350m only / Not Available / Super Clean 2008 Lexus Es350 Fullest Option For Sale 2.4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.