Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x (1632 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Infinix Hot S3X Unboxing & First Impressions - To Notch Or Not To Notch(photos) / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by MrRush(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2018
Has seen on twitter earlier today, the user complains about his phone having battery issue just two months after buying the fone from slot ikeja.

That's not all he Also complains about the touch pad malfunctioning.

Below is what I saw on twitter about the infinix hot s3x

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by MrRush(m): 12:06am On Oct 25, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seun

Abeg help us push to front page until infinix people sees it and do something for this guy, a whole 63k phone barely 3months used, nawa o

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by Iammercy2018: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2018
That phone? Let me hear from the person below me first before I say anything
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by oshe111(m): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Anytime I see this Infinix hot S3x, na Infinix Hot Sex I dey first reason

11 Likes

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by oshe111(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Iammercy2018:
That phone? Let me hear from the person below me first before I say anything
Now that U have heard from me, what do You have to say?

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by MrRush(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2018
I think I still need to hear from the person below me,
no comment for you
oshe111:
Now that U have heard from me, what do You have to say?
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by oshe111(m): 12:41am On Oct 25, 2018
MrRush:
I think I still need to hear from the person below me,
no comment for you
Oya lemme hear it

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by Simbaz(m): 1:03am On Oct 25, 2018
grin Nigerian people always buy low quality products from substandard Chinese brands

I want to buy an address pin verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 25, 2018
I think this story is fishy and too one sided.. I have used most infinix phones, j8, hot, 4 pro, note 4 and now the stylus.

Haven't experienced anything like this..

He definitely tampered with the phone way Or the other.. These things developing by itself is rare.. Although it happens sometimes ooo..

Let him walk to the nearest calcare.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by falcon01: 5:09am On Oct 25, 2018
maybe she has been using it as a vibrator.

3 Likes

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by femi4: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2018
oshe111:
Anytime I see this Infinix hot S3x, na Infinix Hot Sex I dey first reason
They changed "sex" to "s3x" and used it to sell their phones..... The end is really here.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by MrRush(m): 6:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Seun and lalasticlala help push to front page so infinix ppl could see this.
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by celwonder(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2018
i am experiencing similar thing with my new Hot 6 pro that is not up to 2 months. the only difference is that my ba3 don't run down so fast like his own. My Hot 6 pro even hangs / seizes sometimes and displays some kind of software malfunction that i don't just understand
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by GrandMufti: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2018
celwonder:
i am experiencing similar thing with my new Hot 6 pro that is not up to 2 months. the only difference is that my ba3 don't run down so fast like his own. My Hot 6 pro even hangs / seizes sometimes and displays some kind of software malfunction that i don't just understand

These phones are substandard.... Sell it and buy another brand
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by Sunkyphil(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2018
cry
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by HumbleBoy21: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2018
celwonder:
Infinix didn't relax before they made that hot 6 pro. You would have bought ordinary hot 6.

I am still considering between hot 6 and pouvoir 2.

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by AgentGoat: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2018
GrandMufti:

These phones are substandard.... Sell it and buy another brand
Sell for who?
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by yusuff4u2c(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2018
God bless xiaomi.... If you know you

1 Like

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by MrRush(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2018
Make una help us tell seun and lalasticlala make them push this thread to front page so others can contribute and share their experience too

Abi seun dey do advert for infinix ni
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by hedufs: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hot s3x!! the person that gave that nsme is very dirty sad

ARE YOU A PROSPECTIVE OR SERVING NYSC CORPER? ENHANCE YOUR CAREER PROSPECTS TO SECURE YOUR DREAM JOBS

Young Africans are now also realizing that equipping themselves with technical knowledge is the surest way to remain not only globally relevant but to be able to change things and create new jobs the way

Knowledge has evolved rapidly globally, but our educational institutions seem frozen in time.

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- WEB APP DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- 3D ANIMATIONS – 50% Discount
- MOTION GRAPHICS – 50% Discount
- VIDEO EDITING – 50% Discount
- PHOTOGRAPHY – 50% Discount
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – 50% Discount
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount

NOTE: THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING YOUR 1-YEAR OF NYSC SO AS TO BE JOB READY AFTER SERVICE - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET YOUR TRAINING STARTED NOW – NO TIME TO EVEN CHECK TIME (IN DBANJ’S ECHO!)

Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by Tarivanessa(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
important question, did you seeek assistance from infinix first before going on rampage ?
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by Stanweezy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why won't the phone be hot when u bought Infinix Hot sex, I believed each time u touched the phone the body go dey hot to be quench by u. Try and give it to ur broda and see if the temperature won't cool off
Re: A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x by Iammercy2018: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Seun
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 6 Pro For Sale / The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 [save Your Money!] / Samsung Galaxy A12 Specs & Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.