Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Life - Motivational Video (THURSDAYTHOUGHT) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life - Motivational Video (THURSDAYTHOUGHT) (290 Views)

'' Time '' Not Just A Motivational Video / When All Hope Is Lost Powerful Motivational Video / Your Worth Value Yourself - Best Motivational Video Ever By Usefultunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life - Motivational Video (THURSDAYTHOUGHT) by UsefulTunde(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLS0KLWiedk

Life is not full of Ups and Downs, Life Itself Is Ups And Downs.

UPS AND DOWN SHOWS THAT WE ARE ALIVE

WHEN THE HEARTBEAT STOPS THATS DEATH

ONCE IT STOP AND START GOING STREIGHT THEN WE ARE DEAD!

WE ARE DEAD

We MUST experience the Bad times and it’s a must we experience the GOOD times as well

The bad times are most times free but we earn the good times. YES, WE EARN IT!

But you can’t always experience a bad time without a good time else you will die! YOU WILL DIE!

So that’s why naturally if it’s not yet your time to die! A good time comes your way even if its just a brief!

So, in the other way you can’t experience the good times all the times without the bad times else, you will die

Yes, when you have too much

wealth,

without having little problems you will feel like

I don’t like this my eye let me change it,

I don’t like natural teeth let me use gold,

I don’t like my skin I want to remove it totally just because I have the money to do it!

Then you die in the process of doing it ! because you don’t have the downside that’s what brings these thoughts.

So when you think or see that you are experiencing the one side without the other side just find something to ignite the other side.

If you are feeling that you are just getting everything right all times!

My friend tries a more difficult task that will make you feel the downside even if you later conquer it.

And if you are feeling too sad every time, To avoid death always find anything it takes to make yourself happy even if it is a day!

PEOPLE ALSO READ: Education and unemployment - Where we got it all wrong
Take Life Easy, Life is short.

WHAT A LIFE WE LIVE!

I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT LIVE ITSELF IS UPS AND DOWN

LET ME ASK YOU ARE THIS CO-INCIDENCE OR PROGRAMMED

LIFE has 4 letters
so does DEAD.

HATE has 4 letters,
so does LOVE.

ENEMIES has 7 letters,
so does FRIENDS.

LYING has 5 letters,
so does TRUTH.

HURT has 4 letters,
so does HEAL.

NEGATIVE has 8 letters,
so does POSITIVE.

FAILURE has 7 letters,
so does SUCCESS.

BELOW has 5 letters,
so does ABOVE.

CRY has 3 letters
so does JOY.

ANGER has 5 letters,
so does HAPPY.

RIGHT has 5 letters,
so does WRONG.

RICH has 4 letters,
so does POOR.

FAIL has 4 letters,
so does PASS.

KNOWLEDGE has 9 letters,
so does IGNORANCE.

Are they all by Coincidence?
This shows we need the two sides in our life to stay alive

DON’T EVER FEEL YOUR PRESENT SITUATION IS PERMANENT!
NOOOOO!

Whenever you think that! You are thinking of death for yourself.

No matter level you are you will still have somebody above you-you are still look up to!

And no matter lower level you are you are still above somebody and somebody is somewhere looking up to you!

WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF LIFE?

READ MORE
https://usefultunde.com/life-motivation-and-inspiration/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLS0KLWiedk

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Improve Your Body Image And Gain Self-confidence / Become An Android & Java Developer, For Free / Nans Suspends Planned Protest In The Rivers State University, As Cp Wades In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.