Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (158118 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Temihatz(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Emzyme:

Hw much did he pay ?
Cos u said n d chat that if it has crack he shld pay $200?

I guess he paid $300 grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by BelieveTech(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Emzyme:

Hw much did he pay ?
Cos u said n d chat that if it has crack he shld pay $200?
he payed 300$ for the crack phone
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by BelieveTech(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
ChisomK9:
This is an issue you both should settle in your inbox bro ,you got real time to type all this
because he failed to accept his mistakes and thinking his doing me a favor.... that’s why it’s got here
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by henrixx(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Observing the thread shocked

The phone crack o kaiiii
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Idboyostic(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
henrixx:
Observing the thread shocked

The phone crack o kaiiii
Bobo face your work joor.....Dem say na Crack on protector

So no shaking grin

Omo I need watch the video again oo.....I just dey laff as Bros dey say no be crack on screen with wetn be like this.....shuu undecided Bros still pay 300$ dey talk say no CRACK

Maybe Bros na another thing e go pick up grin...@henrixx abi wetn you observe.....maybe the girl no wear cloth Kan meet bros cheesy

For daylight pickup......if na night nko

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ohizzy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wetin I go talk na say una two go eventually need come to a resolution cause every biz get e own -ve times. Una two na biz person you can't win all the time but Almighty Allah no go allow us make loss wey we no go fit bounce back from. Amin. So you guys should stop bitching around,resolve and move on. Kalassss
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by mimicue(f): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
BelieveTech:
he payed 300$ for the crack phone

i think that is a screen protector. the 3d own.. thats how it usually when the protector cracks. my phone is exactly like that, i dont think its broken
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by BelieveTech(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
mimicue:

i think that is a screen protector. the 3d own.. thats how it usually when the protector cracks. my phone is exactly like that, i dont think its broken

i don’t think u knw much bout phones
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by mimicue(f): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
BelieveTech:
i don’t think u knw much bout phones

no issue, was just an observation cheesy
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Idboyostic(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
mimicue:

I don't think so, if you check the picture or video very well.....at the upper left edge.....there seems to be a deep crack and there is no traces of a 3D protector on this.....check closely

Well, let's see maybe @Dazz001 will clear this up by removing the said 3D protector.....which am 100% sure is not
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by mimicue(f): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Idboyostic:
I don't think so, if you check the picture or video very well.....at the upper left edge.....there seems to be a deep crack and there is no traces of a 3D protector on this.....check closely

okay maybe i'm wrong
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good Morning my people ,

I want to to thank everyone who has been doing business with me so far.

As regards the phone issue, the protector has the crack but if you don't have the phone in hand, you might not know but I notice the seller already attempted to take the protector off but its wasn't so easy and I told the buyer I confirmed the crack is on the outer glass protector but I want to believe that he has a doubt if it was a protector crack or screen crack.

Well like he said, we keep learning as long as we are alive and I will say I'm sorry for everything that happened as I know without the likes of people like you, there will be no me. Once again, I am sorry and I will find a way to reach out to you again to work things out.

Thanks

Daaz001

4 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by jeromedee: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
daaz001:
Good Morning my people ,

As regards the phone issue, the protector has the crack but if you don't have the phone in hand, you might not know but I notice the seller already attempted to take the protector off but its wasn't so easy and I told the buyer I confirmed the crack is on the outer glass protector but I want to believe that he has a doubt if it was a protector crack or screen crack.

Well like he said, we keep learning as long as we are alive and I will say I'm sorry for everything that happened as I know without the likes of people like you, there will be no me. Once again, I am sorry and I will find a way to reach out to you again to work things out.

Thanks

Daaz001
Oboy! You go fear maturity, very matured response

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by CanadianNaija: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ha! Someone i know just paid for phone with this guy o. Hope it won't now get to lagos with stories, this is my issue with doing business blind.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by twinskenny(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
daaz001:
Good Morning my people ,

Thanks

Daaz001

nice
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by newman10(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
daaz001:
Good Morning my people ,

Thanks

Daaz001

Fantastic response! Keep it up
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by jeromedee: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
CanadianNaija:
Ha! Someone i know just paid for phone with this guy o. Hope it won't now get to lagos with stories.
What has the fone you paid for got to do with what he said above? Has he been accused of scam for you to have arrived with an assumption that your fone would get to lagos with story. If you want to pull out, hit him up privately and ask for refund, he'd get another buyer for the phone, it's not by force.

4 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by CanadianNaija: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
jeromedee:
What has the fone you paid for got to do with what he said above? Has he been accused of scam for you to have arrived with an assumption that your fone would get to lagos with story. If you want to pull out, hit him up privately and ask for refund, he'd get another buyer for the phone, it's not by force.

Shut up!
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by techprodigy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
ChisomK9:
This is an issue you both should settle in your inbox bro ,you got real time to type all this
Honestly. You took the word outta my mouth.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by techprodigy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
ChisomK9:
Honestly. You took the word outta my mouth. Negative review on business thread should be the last resort bro. You should have chatted Lionlee up and I'm sure Big Sam go act more like an OG he is.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by techprodigy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
What model of iPhone is it? OP chat me up for a new screen ...
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
CanadianNaija:
Ha! Someone i know just paid for phone with this guy o. Hope it won't now get to lagos with stories, this is my issue with doing business blind.

Bro, I wanna believe every business has it's own good and bad side but you don't have to judge like that because who knows you might find yourself in my shoes tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by jeromedee: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
techprodigy:
Honestly. You took the word outta my mouth. Negative review on business thread should be the last resort bro. You should have chatted Lionlee up and I'm sure Big Sam go act more like an OG he is.
Exactly. And and idiot with Canadianaija moniker was going to start something else. Like he's being scammed.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by jeromedee: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Shut up!
dim-witted fool! Ask for refund and GTFO!

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by jeromedee: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
daaz001:

Bro, I wanna believe every business has it's own good and bad side but you don't have to judge like that because who knows you might find yourself in my shoes tomorrow.

Thanks
Baba refund am make u repost wetin he paid.. ppl wey go buy go buy. No let bad energies weigh u down
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by bbmike(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
jeromedee:
Somebody he knows bought the phone not even him o. Imagine. LOL!!!
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by jeromedee: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
bbmike:

Somebody he knows bought the phone not even him o. Imagine. LOL!!!
You can imagine. Person wey see am talk go think say na him take him money buy fone.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Idboyostic(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
daaz001:
Good Morning my people ,

Thanks

Daaz001
Bro, honestly you shouldn't have allow this issue degenerated to this level. You and I know all what you wrote here is purely lies but if you want me to prove you wrong then you can quote me.

This issue would have been resolved amicably but you think you can form BOSSY or you think you are doing @believetech some favour.

@believetech actually reached out to you to resolve this issue privately and you actually spew rubbish with your Voice Notes sent to him. I was furious with what I heard and I told him to reach out to @lionlee before coming out here to voice his pains. Lionlee response was fantastic and @believetech chatted you up afterwards and you came up with "@Lionlee Can't Talk to you". That statement alone shows you were forming a semi-god until the issue came out here.

Now you are trying to do what should have been done in the first place....SMH

You can't tell me a screen protector is hard to remove from a phone.....we all know what it is. Pictures alone speaks a thousand words.

3 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Idboyostic(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
daaz001:
Good Morning my people ,

Thanks

Daaz001
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by henrixx(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Idboyostic:
Bobo face your work joor.....Dem say na Crack on protector

So no shaking grin

Omo I need watch the video again oo.....I just dey laff as Bros dey say no be crack on screen with wetn be like this.....shuu undecided Bros still pay 300$ dey talk say no CRACK

Maybe Bros na another thing e go pick up grin...@henrixx abi wetn you observe.....maybe the girl no wear cloth Kan meet bros cheesy

For daylight pickup......if na night nko
you enh....you don buy maggi and pepper come here.

If na night pick up na fufu things o. That day we go know say oyinbo dey chop fufu

4 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Idboyostic(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
henrixx:
you enh....you don buy maggi and pepper come here.

If na night pick up na fufu things o. That day we go know say oyinbo dey chop fufu
You Sabi me na, I get the pepper for hand.No be even the crack or no crack dey vex me.....na the way wey em take relate the matter na em pain me. Na business....issues like this must surely come. Na make we pray make we no see issues wey go pass us. He even threatened the guy make em go do em worst.....say shebi highest wey go happen be say em go lose the guy as client.....nothing more. Nobody fit follow am talk anything!!!

Bro, Make we die the matter abeg he Dan do the needful.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by henrixx(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Idboyostic:
You Sabi me na, I get the pepper for hand.No be even the crack or no crack dey vex me.....na the way wey em take relate the matter na em pain me. Na business....issues like this must surely come. Na make we pray make we no see issues wey go pass us. He even threatened the guy make em go do em worst.....say shebi highest wey go happen be say em go lose the guy as client.....nothing more. Nobody fit follow am talk anything!!!

Bro, Make we die the matter abeg he Dan do the needful.
cool. Hopefully it's settled

A Abeg carry your pepper dey go ya house grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.