Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? (1151 Views)

Best Racing Games On Android / Best Racing Games / 15 Best Racing Games for Android 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by LucemFerre: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2018
No matter the position one finishes in the previous race, one still starts as the last in the next race. Is there a racing rule about this or what. Why does one have to always start last?

Bonus:
Why is it that when cops are chasing, they lay emphasis on the player? It doesn't feel real

Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by gabinogem(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2018
Probably it's the way they programmed it.
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by LucemFerre: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2018
Yea, I know. I was wondering why it was programmed like that, if at all there's a why
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by Kyllahmc(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Its more fun and adventurous... You know, coming from behind to win the race gives the player a more sense of accomplishment i think.
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by LucemFerre: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Eh! Makes sense... I kinda feel good about myself when I win from behind wink
But, computer no go like fun and adventure too?

1 Like

Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by Controller360: 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
I like the guy and the topics he posts Sha... Makes gaming section worth entering
Wetin consign computer and adventure? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by LucemFerre: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Controller360:

Wetin consign computer and adventure? grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by nurey(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:
No matter the position one finishes in the previous race, one still starts as the last in the next race. Is there a racing rule about this or what. Why does one have to always start last?

Bonus:
Why is it that when cops are chasing, they lay emphasis on the player? It doesn't feel real

I have played a couple of racing games and this ain't true

NFS
midtown madness
Asphalt
GTA racing game challenges
BLUR
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by LucemFerre: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2018
nurey:

I have played a couple of racing games and this ain't true

NFS
midtown madness
Asphalt
GTA racing game challenges
BLUR

Dude, NFS is part of my life. I've played every single one apart from the last 2. I played GTA IV few months back

I ain't talking about online play
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by nurey(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

Dude, NFS is part of my life. I've played every single one apart from the last 2. I played GTA IV few months back

I ain't talking about online play

in need for speed you can start as 1st through to the last not always last no matter what position you won the former race. Also the other games I listed.

As for the cops, they do chase other players but not as vigorously as they would chase you because the game in the first instance is all about you grin
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by LucemFerre: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2018
nurey:

in need for speed you can start as 1st through to the last not always last no matter what position you won the former race. Also the other games I listed.

Which one of them?

nurey:

As for the cops, they do chase other players but not as vigorously as they would chase you because the game in the first instance is all about you grin

No mind dem. Dem dey disturb like crazy. I'm playing NFS MW 2012 presently and I wished I could exit the car, use RPG and dissolve the fvckers
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by nurey(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

Which one of them?

No mind dem. Dem dey disturb like crazy. I'm playing NFS MW 2012 presently and I wished I could exit the car, use RPG and dissolve the fvckers

NFS III hot pursuit

NFS most wanted 05

in fact virtually all NFS as long as you are playing drag race, circuit or drift. you can be in any position. I game mostly on PC I don't know if consoles are any different. I know some games do put you in last like Road Rash but most car races that has to do with who gets there first or who finished the circuit 1st doesn't necessarily put you at the back.

Even monster truck can but you at any position when starting
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by LucemFerre: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
nurey:

NFS III hot pursuit

NFS most wanted 05

in fact virtually all NFS as long as you are playing drag race, circuit or drift. you can be in any position. I game mostly on PC I don't know if consoles are any different. I know some games do put you in last like Road Rash but most car races that has to do with who gets there first or who finished the circuit 1st doesn't necessarily put you at the back.

Even monster truck can but you at any position when starting

I was talking about races, and circuit races... Dude, I played NFS: MW2012 last night and it is still the way I said it. NFS don't do drift and drag races anymore.
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by nurey(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

I was talking about races, and circuit races... Dude, I played NFS: MW2012 last night and it is still the way I said it. NFS don't do drift and drag races anymore.

not only drift and drag. Circuit races you should have just said NFS MW 2012 though I have played it too but not more than 2% for the PC version but the android version isn't like you described though. You can start the race from any position as generated by the computer
Re: Why Does One Start Racing Games As The Last Person? by LucemFerre: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
nurey:

not only drift and drag. Circuit races you should have just said NFS MW 2012 though I have played it too but not more than 2% for the PC version but the android version isn't like you described though. You can start the race from any position as generated by the computer

Lol, dude, we don't regard mobile users as gamers cheesy

Rivals, Hot pursuit, The run are like the way I described it too. Go play them again

(1) (Reply)

Pls Gameshare Me FIFA20 On My PS4 / Can 4gb Ram PC Run Good Games? *SEE SPEC!!* / 512g STEAM DECK With 20+ AAA PC GAMES AVAILABLE 60,000 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.