Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,255 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Funaab's 2018/2019 Direct Entry Brouhaha - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab's 2018/2019 Direct Entry Brouhaha (240 Views)

Federal University, Dutsin-ma 2018/2019 Direct Entry/admission/post Utme/screeni / 2019 Direct Entry Form / WASSCE For Private Candidates 2018/2019 Form, Price, Deadline Out- 1st Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funaab's 2018/2019 Direct Entry Brouhaha by brits(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Is there any Direct Entry candidate that did Change of Institution to Funaab. But Never get to Complete their Post Utme Registration?

I did change of Institution to Funaab but I can't register at the designated time due to technical issues between Jamb and the Institution itself. After much complained it was resolved but the Portal which had been closed was open for the affected Direct Entry Candidates with the following schedule that the Portal will be closed by 23 of September and the Post Utme Exam for the affected Direct Entry Candidates will come up on the 4th of October (which never did). Moreso, I can't complete my registration for the Post Utme ever since cause at the Point of Uploading my O'level result on their portal, is given an error message Invalid api Key. The Portal is still much opened, Is there anyone also affected? Please

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Owerri (FUTO) JUPEB Students Registration Proce / School News. Latest News Blog / 5 Reasons to study @ Africa University Of Economics And Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.