Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

How My Landlord Saved My Life From A Shoe Maker- True Life Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Landlord Saved My Life From A Shoe Maker- True Life Story (298 Views)

Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Disability Is Not A Barrier, Disabled Shoe Maker(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Landlord Saved My Life From A Shoe Maker- True Life Story by umahi88(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2018
What is this Country turning into..can't believe this is happening............

They are now in ph oooo! This happened in Wuse zone one Abuja. A lady called a shoe maker to help fix her slippers.

She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing.

When he was fixing her slippers, he added

something under before stitching it back. Luckily for the Lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the Shoemaker without his knowledge.

When he was through, he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK.......continue reading here: https://www.newsvib.com/2018/10/how-my-landlord-saved-my-life-from-shoe-maker-true-life-story.html

Re: How My Landlord Saved My Life From A Shoe Maker- True Life Story by hisgrace090: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2018
Were're we heading to as a nation?
Re: How My Landlord Saved My Life From A Shoe Maker- True Life Story by ishadfurnitures: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2018
You are a fool,.for wasting my precious time to read this, but funny all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The Benefit As A Student. Buy Goods At Cheaper Prices / Erisco Foods Empowerment Project / Some USA Congressmen Can't Afford To Pay Rents In Washington Dc .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.