Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Visa To Dubai From India - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Dubai From India (1321 Views)

Dubai From 1980-2013 / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / The Cheapest Airline To Dubai From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Dubai From India by Oshincit: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

I really need an answer urgently, Is it possible to get a VISA from India to Dubai,

Am currently in India and need to get to Dubai for an exam,

Can anyone tell me how to go about it,

NEEDED URGENTLY,
Re: Visa To Dubai From India by Vicjustice: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
Oshincit:

Hello Nairalanders,

I really need an answer urgently, Is it possible to get a VISA from India to Dubai,

Am currently in India and need to get to Dubai for an exam,

Can anyone tell me how to go about it,

NEEDED URGENTLY,
Do you hold an Indian passport or its Residence Permit?
Re: Visa To Dubai From India by Oshincit: 2:10am On Jul 18, 2010
I dont own an Indian passport, I came here with a Nigerian passport but need 2 get to Dubai. The question is must i get back 2 Nigeria before i can obtain a Dubai VISA?,

Really confused,
Re: Visa To Dubai From India by Vicjustice: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2010
Oshincit:

I dont own an Indian passport, I came here with a Nigerian passport but need 2 get to Dubai. The question is must i get back 2 Nigeria before i can obtain a Dubai VISA?,

Really confused,
   That's correct. It is the general rules that a visa applicant can only apply from a country of which s/he has the rights to reside in, and such rights do not include the privilege of visa.
   So, to make it clear, you can only apply for the visa from Nigeria as you do not hold an Indian Passport nor its Residence Permit: Your application form will not even be accepted on submission.
Re: Visa To Dubai From India by wip4: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2010
Poster,

Vicjustice has answered you.

If you are a student in India you supposed to have student temporary permit and this will allow you to apply from India and if you have been living legally in India , you will have resident permit and you can apply as well BUT if you don't hold any of these then the embassy will not accept your application.

so you will need to travel to NIGERIA to apply.
Re: Visa To Dubai From India by Oshincit: 2:23am On Jul 19, 2010
Thanks a lot for all of your responses,
Re: Visa To Dubai From India by shagry1(m): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2010
@poster

U dont need to travel to naija before you can apply for dubai visa, moreover you can not apply for dubai visa outside The UAE, so u will need an agent to do that for you. so once you have the visa you can fly from anywhere to Dubai.
Re: Visa To Dubai From India by Oshincit: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2010
@shaggry how does this work?.
Re: Visa To Dubai From India by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2010
If you have a residence permit in India, you can apply for a tourist visa. The visa shall be applied and processed in Dubai through a travel agent, hotel and some airlines (I knew before with Emirates Airlines). If you have a friend or somebody in Dubai (as your host), he can process the visa for you through a travel agent. You just need to send him thru e-mail a copy of your passport, residence permit in India and passport size photo (in JPEG format).
Re: Visa To Dubai From India by onlydubaivisa: 6:40am On May 22, 2018
You could get Dubai Tourist Visa or Business Visa for any nationalities From India through a Dubai based destination management company having offices in India like the Only Dubai Visa

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ghana University / I Need Cheap Ticket To Us Asp / A Nigerian Student In Cyprus Jailed For Using A Forged Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.