Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

From The Mimbar - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From The Mimbar (733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Mimbar by asim11: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
TOPIC: FORBIDDING OF OPPRESSION

On the authority of Abu Zarri Al-Gafaarii {May Allah be pleased with him}, from the Prophet {SAW}, is that among

his sayings he relates from his Creator (i.e. HADEETH QUDSI). ALLAH SAID:

O My slaves, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it amongst you, so do not oppress one

another. O my slaves, all of O My slaves, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of

Me and I shall guide you. O My slaves, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I

shall feed you. O My slaves all of you are unclothed except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I

shall cloth you. O My slaves, you commit sin by night and day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I

shall forgive you. O My slaves, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting

Me so as to benefit Me. O My slaves, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you

to be as pious heart of anyone man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My slaves were the

first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of

any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My slaves, were the first of you and the

last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to

give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decrease the sea

if put into it. O My slaves, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for. So let him who

finds good, praise Allah, and let him who finds other than that, blame no one but himself.

Related by Muslim
Re: From The Mimbar by chiefImam2: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2010
Subhaana llah asim 1, Allah in His Infinite mercies continue to bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Even Insects Cannot Prevail Against The Holy Quran / US Declares 'total War' On Islam / Beautiful Ramadhan Reminder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.