Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal (292 Views)

Did Anybody Recieve This Recruitment Invite From Customs Or Am I Being Scammed? / Start Getting Paid With Digistore24 Through Paypal (no Tax Code Required!) / 5 Websites That Will Pay You Through Paypal For Writing Short Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal by graphy24: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Have you been looking forward to working online and receive payment but unable to because of the restrictions placed by [b]PayPal, I am here to help you out.

you might be expecting the normal change of IP and VPN stuffs but this is
not like that.
I’ll show you how you can receive and send money with this PayPal
account using your Nigeria document.
I don’t intend to spend much time, because this is very straight-forward. So I’ll
make it short as possible.

If you are interested whatsapp me on 07057876283
Re: Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal by Olodonairaland(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Info
Mabogunjefemi@gmail.com
Re: Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why can't you just say what you need to say here and educate others?

Instead of requesting people leave their emails.

Na wao, Our creator gives us things freely (things like air, water, life etc) but for us to share what we know becomes a problem we begin to attach conditions to it.
Re: Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal by graphy24: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Clarathomp:
Why can't you just say what you need to say here and educate others?

Instead of requesting people leave their emails.

Na wao, Our creator gives us things freely (things like air, water, life etc) but for us to share what we know becomes a problem we begin to attach conditions to it.

Pls don't blame me country issue
Re: Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal by justent: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
you went through same what? say it clearly that you want money from people that needs the information and probably would drop mails
Re: Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal by graphy24: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
justent:
you went through same what? say it clearly that you want money from people that needs the information and probably would drop mails

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Job At DIBIDA / Job Vacancy / Vacancy - Receptionist (female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.