Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community (24707 Views)

557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by EzegeNG: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Residents of Ilogbo-Ekiti, Ekiti State, have chased the traditional ruler, Oba Edward Ajayi and members of his family out of the town. The angry subjects accused the king of aiding and abetting cultism in the community.

They alleged that many of them were attacked by suspected secret cult members allegedly led by a son of the traditional ruler, Adeleye Ajayi. The Ilogbo residents claimed that the attack by the suspected cultists led to the death of a boy, Bolu. An indigene said the community had reported the activities Adeleye to his father whom they accused of not taking any action.

Another resident claimed that Adeleye was expelled from a university in Ondo State for alleged cult related activities, about five years ago. “The prince and his group have been terrorizing our community with the shield and protection of the palace.

The people were forced to violence because of failure of the Oba to put his child and his group under check and the death of the boy sparked the riot. Sacred trees usually cut when a king dies have since been cut down while the palace and Oba’s cars were vandalized.

Seven persons, including the Oba’s son, have been arrested in connection with the incident, while the body of the boy killed has been deposited in the mortuary,“ the resident said.

https://zenithnaija.com/residents-chase-ekiti-king-away-for-abetting-cultism-in-the-community/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by JudasNaCarrot: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Stupid Oba that cannot control his son.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by NwaAmaikpe: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked

This is new to me.
Never seen a king where I am from who is a cultist.

Nice one from the community.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by searchcorp(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
That’s a 3rd class king.

1 Like

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by CheapDataGuy: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
I swear these days, words like "chase, pack out, pursue, thrown out, send parking," reminds me a lot more of Buhari

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na so we go Chase bubu comot for aso rock come 2019

25 Likes

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Nathdougg: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
THIS IS HOW WE OUGHT TO CHASE THE LIFELESS ONE FROM ASO ROCK..
OCCUPY NIGERIA ON MY MIND..
YOUTH WAKE UP LETS CHASE THE DULLARD OUT BEFORE HE MORTGAGE OUR COUNTRY

21 Likes

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by aziaka111(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmmmm nawaoo
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by homeboy205: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by KingLennon(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
The danger in creating a monster is that one day it will come back to fight against its master. The King and his son should be barnished from that village...

9 Likes

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Makawhizzy: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
That’s what happen when you fail to train the child

1 Like

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na so we go Chase bubu
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Queenext: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice one, since the monarch wants to act stupid, he deserves the Gbagbo treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Synergyajy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Eli. ......
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by depezee(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Afonjas don't have single respect for their monarchs.

I have said it before.
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Ayoswit(f): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
The same way buhari would be chased out of asorock come 2019.
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by BruncleZuma: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by typicalspeaks: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na Wa for the Oba o.
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Jaradz: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
*CASTING CALL, CASTING CALL*

THE YEA. PRODUCTION MEDIA. CALLS FOR CASTING OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORY OF PEOPLE.

1. ACTORS & ACTRESSES
2. COMEDIANS
3. TV & SHOW PRESENTERS
4. SINGERS

DATE.. SATURDAY 27TH OCT. 2018

VENUE. HILTOP RESORT CENTRE, BEHIND FIDELITY BANK, 1ST AVENUE GWARINPA, ABUJA ( AGN ABUJA OFFICE )

TIME: 9:00AM PROMPT.

CONTACT INFO.08056056499, 09083050201, 08029537556
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Jaradz: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
We are offering high quality 100% real cotton boxer minimum of 25 pieces. A boxers in the market sell for 150 and Banana Republic goes between 250-300 depending on your location.

Both products are of high quality and we deliver to you Nationwide

√Banana Republic 25pcs @ NGN300= NGN 8,500
√ Normal boxers 25pcs @ NGN250=NGN7,500

FAQ: If I buy 1bundle of 7500 naira, how much can i get as my profit if sell?

Answer: Profit always depends on each seller, you could target NGN1,500.00 and make less than or more than, I guess it's all about you.I guess you can think beyond selling in small packs (3-in-1) and be a distributor.

Note: The boxers stated above are not the boxers Aboki/Mallam are selling. For more enquiries: Call +234 708 659 7686
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Imustreturn(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by RanayP(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Really

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by LIVEBYTRUTH: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Afonjas and cultism is like bread and butter . Good for the babalawo Oba that serves him right.
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
A king that cannot protect his people na oba be that

Just like a president that is lifeless that cannot protect her citizens that one no be to also kick am out come 2019

Ekiti people chop knuckles

4 Likes

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Solowande(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bring up a child in the way of the lord, when he grows up he won't depart from it.
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Dredgemaster(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=depezee post=72404574] you be goat
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by internetservice: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
power of unity...

1 Like

Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
searchcorp:
That’s a 3rd class king.
Afonjas and king classification!
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by Proffdada: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Even to ascend the throne is a series of occultic practices
Re: Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community by omoelerin1: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
depezee:
Afonjas don't have single respect for their monarchs.

I have said it before.
In Igbo land, drug pushers, killers and criminal are given traditional title.
Once you have money and you buy ogogoro for village elders, you would be given title.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Storm Karaye Town In Zamfara, Kill At Least 22, Burn Properties (Graphic / Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Grandpa Shipping Illicit Drugs, Intercepts Tabs Of Opoids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.