Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri (53485 Views)

Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood / Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by PrettyCrystal: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Report has it that the wife of a senator, Mrs. Eileen Uwajumogu and other passengers aboard an Air peace flight from Lagos to Owerri narrowly escaped death following a malfunction on Thursday.

It was alleged that the pilot tried to cover over up the plane's malfunction.

Read what the senator's wife shared on her social media page.

“ At Murtala Mohammed airport Lagos going to Owerri for an uncle 's burial with Air Peace airline. 20 minutes airborne, the pilot announced a return back to Lagos saying there was not enough fuel to continue journey but he lied. There were sparks in the engine . Magnify the Lord with me exalt the name of Jesus AMEN”

Mrs. Eileen Uwajumogu is the wife of Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu of Imo state, a former Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) national convention committee.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/senators-wife-others-escape-death-on-air-peace.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by immortalcrown(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
There were sparks in the engine.
Mrs. Engineer, tell us how you confirmed the sparks. We need to be sure. As for alleged insufficient amount of fuel in the plane, it is possible in a country where animals save and spend paper money.

Makers of testimony.

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by atiku4President(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
immortalcrown:

Mrs. Engineer, tell us how you confirmed the sparks. We need to be sure. As for alleged insufficient amount of fuel in the plane, it is possible in a country where animals save and spend paper money.
Can't you see she is sparkling?

86 Likes

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by immortalcrown(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
atiku4President:

Can't you see she is sparkling?
It is true ooo! I did not pay attention to that before.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Kingosytex(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
the most important thing is that they weren't hurt, i give GOD all the glory

21 Likes

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Racoon(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Air Peace! sad I was on board from Abuja-Lagos recently.Meanwhile didn't the flight crew did their pre-
flight checks including the fuel capacity.This is a violation of safety.NCAA over to you.

30 Likes

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by PFRB: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wonders cannot stop in Nigeria. A plane took off without enough fuel for the journey?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Demgohearword: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Not enough fuel very unprofessional excuse

9 Likes

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by ElChidi: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari means disaster. If anyone says "I Buhari you", better beg the person because that's a big curse

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by tosinornottosin: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na dem dem
Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by princeade86(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Betakeshi: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
immortalcrown:

Mr I too sabi, how did u know. Olosho , mu mu.

1 Like

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by arabbunkum: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Super story
Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Racoon:
Air Peace! sad I was on board from Abuja-Lagos recently.Meanwhile didn't the flight crew did their pre-
flight checks including the fuel capacity.This is a violation of safety.NCAA over to you.

Which NCAA? The one that has died and gone to its grave like old Roger?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
The pilot must be high on Oshogbo weed for not doing a proper pre flight check to check the fuel if truly it was the cause.

Well, engine failure can also cause wrong reading in plane equipment and if that was the case, the pilot wouldn't have been able to know the actual amount of fuel in the tank so returning to airport is the best bet to avoid stories that touch.

7 Likes

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by chocboi78(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nawa ooooo.. The plane returned to the airport because there was no fuel?? The pilot could have just branched a Petrol station na...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
sad
Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by BubuZombi: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
D
Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by raynobz: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
ElChidi:
Buhari means disaster. If anyone says "I Buhari you", better beg the person because that's a big curse
See dis one, u are so myopic. When was d last time u heard about passenger Plane Crash in Nigeria ?

8 Likes

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by kaen1317: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
If big man is involved e no concern me, if lifeless is involved....complete am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Asour: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
immortalcrown:

But no one needs an Engineering degree to detect Sparks on an Aircraft's engine.

Whether the Pilot lied is another matter entirely.
Personally, I don't believe his excuse though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Triangles1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
So you fear death and you have no fear for embezzlement money. Its not your time to die anyway as God give you chance to repent and tell your hubby to return stolen money to maintain our air ways. Anyway Thank God

4 Likes

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by seunlayi(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thank God
Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
ElChidi:
you been alive is a disaster

6 Likes

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by openmine(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
The most important thing is that the pilot aborted the journey!
Some pilots would have ignorantly continued...
Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by agabaisaac(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Una see am
Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by activity9(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
I'm the president comment Readers Association of Nigeria ( CRAON). Our duty is to read, smile and pass. We no dey find trouble oooo. Pls try to be brief in your comment, so that we can move to other comments. Thanks. Pls if you are a member of this association hit like and pass don't find trouble oooo

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri by empressteemah06(f): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / US Senator Doug Larsen, Wife, Children Killed In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.