Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Leukemia Patient Appeals For Support #fight_for_franklyn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leukemia Patient Appeals For Support #fight_for_franklyn (484 Views)

19 Year University Undergraduate Needs ₦15million To Fight Leukemia / Roman Reigns Diagonised With Leukemia / The Newly Leaked Secrets Of Leukemia Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leukemia Patient Appeals For Support #fight_for_franklyn by Litesanti(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2018
FRANKLYN GOLDEN, the only child to a single mother, choreographer, film maker, entrepreneur, traditional hair stylist and an outgoing student of Department of Mass Communication in Cross River University of Technology who has been diagnosed of leukemia, has appealed for financial support from members of the public to enable him raise the required sum of N12 million for a bone marrow transplant.

Although he is currently on admission at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH), the transplant is scheduled to take place abroad. Furthermore, Frank's health condition has prevented him from concluding the clearance formalities required to obtain his final result in the school. He explained the ailment started as severe headache and extreme physical weakness that lasted for more than two weeks, according to Him, he mistook the headache and physical weakness for typhoid and took drugs for it. He also added that he was losing weight rapidly, within that period. That was what caused him to undergo laboratory test whose results revealed that he has Leukemia. He added that " I rejected it and said God forbid. But I was advised to accept the result and seek medical attention for it. I need help to be able to come out of this situation that I find myself .

attached below are his pictures and doctor's report for verification nothing is insufficient, what you have might be all that is needed to give him a fighting chance. Please lets save our brother and friend's life. We are stronger together.

Franklyn Golden
Diamond Bank
or
Grace Inyang (His mum's acct details)
Union Bank

For more information call 08054095938, 07033649564 and 08158069504.

Re: Leukemia Patient Appeals For Support #fight_for_franklyn by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2018
I feel sad, 12M from where, who would help with our shitty Economy, Father we need in cases like this.

1 Like

Re: Leukemia Patient Appeals For Support #fight_for_franklyn by atiku4President(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2018
May God provide this money miraculously.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tradermoni Is Going A Long Way To Help Petty Traders And Artisans. / Join The Great Illuminati Brotherhood For Free!!! / Law: Theories of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.