Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Midget (voice Recorder) And Camcorder. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Midget (voice Recorder) And Camcorder. (4728 Views)

Clean Cameras And Camcorder For SALE! At More Dan Half D Original Price / Black Button Body Worn Video Camera Recorder(spy Cam) / PROTAX DC510T DC510 2.4 inch TFT 12MP 8x Digital Camera Video Camcorder for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Midget (voice Recorder) And Camcorder. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
Goodday house,

Please i need an URGENT ANSWER on where to get original midget (voice recorder) and camcorder.

It could be brand new or faily used but must both be in perfect working conditions.

Please i will also have an idea of how much both go for (both new and fairly used).

Please all prices and information to the above details should be poted here or e.mail fizofly@yahoo.com.

I don't want people to come and start posting e.mail addresses and phone numbers to get intouch as such will be totally ignored.

For those who presently have the products, please post ORIGINAL pictures and the prices.

Thanks.
Re: Midget (voice Recorder) And Camcorder. by Igwe9(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2010
The one i know here in Abuja is =N= 20k, i.e brand new digital midget.
You have the option of extracting the recorded data via the usb port or the analog audio output port.

1 Like

Re: Midget (voice Recorder) And Camcorder. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2010
Thanks a whole lot.

I actually got the digital midget with a 30g camcorder.

I even know a whole lot abot those stuffs now.

Once again thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Hp G6 Pavilion corei3 500/4gb,cam,bt @ 90k / Nexus 7 3g With Android 4.3 OS For Sale / WACOM Digital Tablet For Creative Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.