Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (431 Views)

Vacancy,vacancy. #180,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by dan41(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

Are you aged between
24yrs - 50yrs old?

Are you a holder of a Bachelor's degree, HND degree or PhD in any field related to Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Information Technology, Economics, Commerce, Law, Medicine, Humanities, Social Sciences, Nursing Administration, Education?

Do you have a driver's license?

Are you willing to work from 8.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am - 2.00noon on Friday?

Do you have good computer proficiency and interpersonal skills?

Are you ready to accept and take home a salary of N900,000 per month, transport allowances of N70,000 per month, Housing Allowance of N100,000 per month, Lunch Allowance of N50,000 per month?

Are you ready to travel out of the country at least twice every quarter to USA or Europe with your partner?

THEN DON'T WORRY!...YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!...I'm also looking for such a job!!! If you find one please contact me too.

I dey under my bed , you cannot catch me�������....i can not come and keee maisef life is too short for boredom

��������

(1) (Reply)

Hahahaha / Abi I Lie? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.