Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

So Tourching!! Wizkid Finally Speak, Addresses Relationship With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Tourching!! Wizkid Finally Speak, Addresses Relationship With Tiwa Savage (1226 Views)

Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa / Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Tourching!! Wizkid Finally Speak, Addresses Relationship With Tiwa Savage by osasu404: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2018
The ‘Fever’ video of Wizkid has been making rounds on social media not for the quality of the tune, but for his apparent romance with ‘big sis’, Tiwa Savage.

On Tuesday, the singer released the anticipated video for his song Fever.

A clip of the video shows Wizkid in a sensual and stimulating position with a half-nude Tiwa Savage in the poppy clip, but the 28-year old unmarried father of three has made clarifications on their relationship...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/wizkid-finally-speak-addresses.html

Re: So Tourching!! Wizkid Finally Speak, Addresses Relationship With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2018
Look at the way you murdered the guy

28 year old unmarried father of three

Meaning an irresponsible man to the core!

Yeehh! If na me, I no go take this one

Meanwhile, I am First To Comment!

Hurray!

I dedicate this to all finger suckers or one time finger suckers like me all around the world.

We hardly go hungry.

If you know, you know.
Re: So Tourching!! Wizkid Finally Speak, Addresses Relationship With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Stew everywhere

Re: So Tourching!! Wizkid Finally Speak, Addresses Relationship With Tiwa Savage by jiyofuyi: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018

ICT CENTRIC

ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS

WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwueke A.k.a Craze Clown Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Yahoo Guy Almost Killed His Babe With His 12 Inches D!ck / Duncan Mighty Bought A New Car For His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.