Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. (1656 Views)

Album: Best Of Lucky Dube / Lucky Dube - Trinity (instrumental) (free Download) / [ Reggae Mix ] Best Of Lucky Dube Mix | 2018 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2018
I'm a big fan of Lucky Dube ( RIP) and not really about reggae music. The guy is just so talented that I got to love his unique style of raggae and mind blowing and inspirational lyrics.

Almost all his songs I admire but let me name a few.

Let me share my best 5 tracks of the legendary king of raggae.

1. Let Jah be praised (Mind-blowing beats with powerful lyrics that praises Jehovah. I'm sure that God will be so proud of it)

2. Liquor slave

3. Well fed slave.

4. I've got you babe

5. Hold on

Feel free to name yours
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by LilSmith55(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2018
Go and download Dj Meck Best of Lucky Dube
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2018
LilSmith55:
I have it already.
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by pastie(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2018
I've got you baby,
Blessed the hand,
Back to my root.
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
pastie:
I've got you baby,
Blessed the hand,
Back to my root.
Aah! back to my roots
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by sweetveek(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
LilSmith55:
please where can i download this mixtape? I've been searching for it online for months now
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by Ugwueke11(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Freedom fighter! yes the lyrics are so deep,
sun went down on d mountain, birds flew back to their hiding places, living him standing there like a telephone pole. let me stop here cos i knw it all.
others are, back to my root, i've got u babe etc dey plenty, lucky rip
whoeve mudered wl never hv peace......eternity
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
I'm a big fan of Lucky Dube ( RIP) and not really about reggae music. The guy is just so talented that I got to love his unique style of raggae and mind blowing and inspirational lyrics.

Almost all his songs I admire but let me name a few.

Let me share my best 5 tracks of the legendary king of raggae.

1. Let Jah be praised (Mind-blowing beats with powerful lyrics that praises Jehovah. I'm sure that God will be so proud of it)

2. Liquor slave

3. Well fed slave.

4. I've got you babe

5. Hold on

Feel free to name yours

1 prisoner
2 back to my root
3 shut up
4 together as one
5 tax man
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

1 prisoner
2 back to my root
3 shut up
4 together as one
5 tax man
Go and download :

1. Let jah be praised

2. guns and roses

3. no truth in the world

4. kiss no frog

5. well fed slave

6. money money

7. Romeo

Don't forget to thank me later.
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Go and download :

1. Let jah be praised

2. guns and roses

3. no truth in the world

4. kiss no frog

5. well fed slave

6. money money

7. Romeo

Don't forget to thank me later.

Lol
I have listened to 99% of Lucky Dube's songs
They are all good, I chose my best 5
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol
I have listened to 99% of Lucky Dube's songs
They are all good, I chose my best 5
Wow same with me I'm sure there are only a few track of lucky dude song I've never heard.

...Like the third one on your list
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Wow same with me I'm sure there are only a few track of lucky dude song I've never heard.

...Like the third one on your list
Have you listened to teach the world?
I heard that's the song that made them assassinate him, maybe or maybe not
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Have you listened to teach the world?
I heard that's the song that made them assassinate him, maybe or maybe not
Actually he wasn't assassinated. He was mistaken for a Nigerian

Its on Google.
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Actually he wasn't assassinated. He was mistaken for a Nigerian

Its on Google.

That's the story they fed the world with
Do you know how Bob Marley died too, I'm sure you heard a fake story
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

That's the story they fed the world with
Do you know how Bob Marley died too, I'm sure you heard a fake story
Do you have a different proof to back up your notion?

And why do you think he was assassinated?
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Do you have a different proof to back up your notion?

And why do you think he was assassinated?
Make findings bro
I really don't enjoy arguments
Make findings
Shalom
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Make findings bro
I really don't enjoy arguments
Make findings
Shalom
Mr man you're are obviously the one arguing here so you should be the one to make findings.

The cause of his death which I told u, is of general knowledge. I leave u with your ignorance.
Re: Lucky Dube Fans, Let's Know Your Best Track. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Mr man you're are obviously the one arguing here so you should be the one to make findings.

The cause of his death which I told u, is of general knowledge. I leave u with your ignorance.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Jeypin - Moro Moro (M&M By Goodmusic) / DOWNLOAD! Deeroy - Lavida Local (prod. By Dames Pro) / E Don Tey - Song Heard On Bbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.