Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Are The People In Your Life Stopping You From Speaking With The Right Diction? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Are The People In Your Life Stopping You From Speaking With The Right Diction? (269 Views)

Career SHIFT:CERTIFY For ACCENT Reduction,DICTION,PHONICS&SPEECH- Lagos&abuja / The Best Diction Elocution And Public Speaking Certificate Training In Lagos Nig / This Is The Best Diction And Election Certificate Course In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The People In Your Life Stopping You From Speaking With The Right Diction? by Jazzomoney(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
For an effective Diction training please call� Rain Speech International on: 08028322329

This is all the tool you need to speak right, I didn't even know much like you do now, when I started speaking right. I just listened to these British conversations over and over again and practiced for several hours daily by speaking in public until the British intonation got registered on my subconscious mind, such that I could switch to speak it without thinking twice, it was later on I now Learned all the theory aspects which am now teaching.

So note � that, it is not those things am teaching you in the marker board that will make you speak right. You will only speak right when you consciously speak it and listen to alot of British people talk and try to mimic them, then as time goes on, you will arive at your own style and intonation of speaking.

You learn to drive by driving �, you learn to cook by cooking �, that is why they say "practice makes perfect" by the next class please don't speak flat(normal), if you don't speak right, it simply shows you are not practicing.
The money you paid may not mean anything to you, but my time means alot to me, if at the end of the training you still cannot speak right, then what is the essence of all the hours I spent coming.
I have discovered that people love farm products like rice�, yam. � maize � etc. But they can't go through the stress of farming. They can't face ☺ what the farmers faced to get those products. If you love � the way I speak and you want to improve on yourself, then you have to put in the work, start speaking right and don’t give a damn about anybody's opinion. Go for the goal and you will get the GOLD. Jaaziah Peters.
Here are some more mp3 for your practice. I have given you the key � it is left for you to open � your door � of potentials or let it die within you, but deep down inside your heart ♥ you know you can perform better than what you are doing now .

It took years of failing at different endeavors for me to realize this lifetime lesson that, " if you fail, that is when it will dawn on you that, the people you send don't even send you"
Don't say I don't want people to think am "forming" who are the people? PLEASE FORM UNTIL YOUR FORMING BECOMES REALITY. and the same people will begin to celebrate � you. Jaaziah Peters for Rain Speech International

Call Rain Speech International for and effective Diction, elocution Etiquette and Public Speaking Training: 08028322329

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Training Programmes / Salesforce SFDC Online Training From India Hyderabad / SAP Updated Its C_AFARIA_02 Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.