Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Goat Captured Having Launch With Atiku Abubakar’s Poster -totok9ja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Captured Having Launch With Atiku Abubakar’s Poster -totok9ja (981 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Slain Army Major Churchill Chinedu Orji / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Captured Having Launch With Atiku Abubakar’s Poster -totok9ja by Rapheal1987: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
With the upcoming general elections in Nigeria mounting tension on politicians, putting the only potential threat to President Muhammadu Buhari second term bid, Atiku Abubakar on the radar... see more @ http://toktok9ja.com/goat-captured-having-launch-with-atiku-abubakars-poster/

Re: Goat Captured Having Launch With Atiku Abubakar’s Poster -totok9ja by SniperSmurf(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
*Lunch
Re: Goat Captured Having Launch With Atiku Abubakar’s Poster -totok9ja by BlueRayDick: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Even the goat says no to A president that can't visit USA grin

1 Like

Re: Goat Captured Having Launch With Atiku Abubakar’s Poster -totok9ja by gratefulheart(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
I you see eyes like human being you will see that Atiku picture was photo shop on the another person (many Buhari poster.

I I th picture bend
See the ear that I showing o the right sid. Lazy people.

Rapheal1987:
With the upcoming general elections in Nigeria mounting tension on politicians, putting the only potential threat to President Muhammadu Buhari second term bid, Atiku Abubakar on the radar... see more @ http://toktok9ja.com/goat-captured-having-launch-with-atiku-abubakars-poster/

1 Like

Re: Goat Captured Having Launch With Atiku Abubakar’s Poster -totok9ja by IamD18: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
This is a good sign that animals including APC zombies will feed well if Atiku becomes a president.

Even without being a president, he has started feeding a goat with his poster.

1 Like

Re: Goat Captured Having Launch With Atiku Abubakar’s Poster -totok9ja by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
A nigga once said:iamD18 have said it all.Case closed

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab Suspects Over Viral Nude Video / Nigerian Man Committed Crime In US, Runs To UK Where He Was Arrested / Simon Nkezi, Romance Scammer Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.