Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? (1921 Views)

Recommend An African Country To Visit / You Want To Survive In Lagos: 17 Things You Must Not Do. / How Do People Survive In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello all,

Pls I want to know if I can survive with $100 per day in any African countries and still able to save some money too.

I want to migrate to any country in East or Southern part of Africa.....although I've not started the processing, I just want to know before I start maybe I should just drop the plan.

Pls I want contributions from experienced people here and if anyone can suggest the best Country to migrate too in Africa or Asia.

God Bless!!!!
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by obaataaokpaewu: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
That's amount some people survive with in a month in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by OlujobaSamuel: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
yes you can, in Nigeria(one of the most expensive country to live in Africa), we currently survive on $50 a month.
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Chidi122(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
iFunland:
Hello all,

Pls I want to know if I can survive with $100 per day in any African countries and still able to save some money too.

I want to migrate to any country in East or Southern part of Africa.....although I've not started the processing, I just want to know before I start maybe I should just drop the plan.

Pls I want contributions from experienced people here and if anyone can suggest the best Country to migrate too in Africa or Asia.

God Bless!!!!

Bros you be big man already
In nigeria a full family spend 40-50$ a month
Migrate to nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Yes you can.

You’d be celebrated and worshipped too.
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by dasparrow: 1:21am On Oct 27, 2018
Chidi122:

Migrate to nigeria

I am sure he/she is looking for a country in Africa that is devoid of boko haram, fulani herdsmen, erratic power supply, lack of basic amenities and healthcare, etc. Nigeria does not qualify and is not geographically located in South or Eastern Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Jabo1000: 1:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Even in USA/Canada you can, only you won’t be able to save much like Africa. Is Like you into an online business/investment with guarantee pay if yes do you mind sharing.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 27, 2018
dasparrow:

I am sure he/she is looking for a country in Africa that is devoid of boko haram, fulani herdsmen, erratic power supply, lack of basic amenities and healthcare, etc. Nigeria does not qualify and is not geographically located in South or Eastern Africa.
Thanks jare!
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2018
iFunland:
Hello all,

God Bless!!!!

I'm interested to know what makes you $100 per day
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
passionstores:

I'm interested to know what makes you $100 per day
Bro, nothing in life is guaranteed! Keep doing your thing and be prayerful..... What I'm into is very risky and with high investment..... Be prayerful!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pls, can anyone suggest two Africa Countries I can relocate to so I can choose?

Thanks
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chidi122:

Migrate to nigeria
You guys make it look like Nigeria have the poorest citizens.
How can you say a family survives with just 18k for one full month?
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
iFunland:

Thanks
Rwanda should be on your list.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Grupo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
yes you can, in Nigeria(one of the most expensive country to live in Africa), we currently survive on $50 a month.

You are not serious. Nigeria is one of the cheapest countries to live in Africa.

@Op. Yes, $100 a day is like $3000 a month. That's enough money to make live a comfortable life anywhere in Africa. Even some people in the US make that a month despite the high cost of living there.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Grupo:

You are not serious. Nigeria is one of the cheapest countries to live in Africa.

@Op. Yes, $100 a day is like $3000 a month. That's enough money to make live a comfortable life anywhere in Africa. Even some people in the US make that a month despite the high cost of living there.
Even South Africa?
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Rwanda should be on your list.
thanks bro
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
iFunland:
Even South Africa?
You will be well above average and middle to upper class.
The average yearly south African salary is about 70,000 rand. That's the best way to know you are OK if earning even 50% above average.

Check the comments section.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Cape-Town?displayCurrency=USD
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You will well be above average and middle to upper class.
The average monthly south African salary is about 70,000 rand. That's the best way to know you are OK if earning even 50% above average.

Check the comments section.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Cape-Town?displayCurrency=USD
Wow!!!! Thanks Bro! God Bless
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
iFunland:
Hello all,

God Bless!!!!

Making 100$ per day which is 3K monthly! Brotha you can survive anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
iFunland:
Even South Africa?

YES!
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
iFunland:

Thanks

If you so sure you have a side hustle and making 100$ per day then you should be able to survive anywhere in the WORLD.

I go suggest CANADA / Australia or Asia countries.
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

If you so sure you have a side hustle and making 100$ per day then you should be able to survive anywhere in the WORLD.

I go suggest CANADA / Australia or Asia countries.
Thanks Bro!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
I suggest Nigeria, with that amount you will become a King here. It's a cheap country to live in, you can chose where you want to stay, even places with lower cost of living than Abuja or Lagos. You can conveniently save 75% of your income here.
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mizwisdom:
I suggest Nigeria, with that amount you will become a King here. It's a cheap country to live in, you can chose where you want to stay, even places with lower cost of living than Abuja or Lagos. You can conveniently save 75% of your income here.
I just wish to change environment.....the country sef is becoming something else. Thanks anyway!
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mizwisdom:
That your advice is good if the infrastructure and security of Nigeria is OK. Outside those two towns, which city do you recommend?
Smaller cities are good if there are safe but with the way Nigeria is going, its only a matter of time before something bad happens. Only very few Nigerian cities are free from religious threat (southern cities) or crime.
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by lightwhite: 3:16am On Oct 28, 2018
The question should be "how can one make $100 a day in an African country?"
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by coolhamid(m): 3:59am On Oct 28, 2018
lightwhite:
The question should be "how can one make $100 a day in an African country?"
Obviously making the money via the internet.
Many People make more than that in Africa through internet biz.
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by AngelicBeing: 4:17am On Oct 28, 2018
dasparrow:

Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, your response was spot on grin

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

That your advice is good if the infrastructure and security of Nigeria is OK. Outside those two towns, which city do you recommend?
Smaller cities are good if there are safe but with the way Nigeria is going, its only a matter of time before something bad happens. Only very few Nigerian cities are free from religious threat (southern cities) or crime.

Mr. Emma, you've exaggerated on the crisis. If you want to relocate try Canadian PR but you won't save as much as you would here, you can also try Ghana if you want to stay in Africa but it's like 3times more expensive than Nigeria. Follow your mind, where ever you find peace is best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate After This Covid19 Issue / How To Locate Olumo Rock In Abeokuta Direction By Aveecol Ewagoyin And Bread / The 2014 Dv Lottery Result Is Out Today(01/05/2013) At 12pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.