Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer (1503 Views)

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer / Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar / Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2018

Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
More

Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by obembet(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
WWE without Roman Reigns is like Barcelona without messi.

3 Likes

Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
More.

Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by author1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
cry keep calm bro tins will be once again alrite. love ya @my favourite wrestler
Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
COULD STILL BE PART OF THE SCRIPTS. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THE WWE BUSINESS. undecided
Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

COULD STILL BE PART OF THE SCRIPTS.
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THE WWE BUSINESS. undecided

I don't think this is scripted!! as this was confirmed on CNN news and WWE network stations across the globe
Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by Tiimy(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

COULD STILL BE PART OF THE SCRIPTS.
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THE WWE BUSINESS. undecided
otondo angry
Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by CAPSLOCKED: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

I don't think this is scripted!! as this was confirmed on CNN news and WWE network stations across the globe

AS A WINNER HE'LL WIN THIS, I PRAY.
Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by walemoney007(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
I so much love this guy
Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by COOL10(m): 12:45am On Oct 28, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:
Wwe Universal Champion Roman Reigns (Jo) has been diagnosed with Leukemia cancer. He has relinquished his universal champions.
More details at
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7559381/roman-reigns-raw-wwe-cancer-vince-mcmahon/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi3tNCF5qTeAhVJgxoKHTd2AasQiJQBMAB6BAgHEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3o4msg0AGK_nuTW7MQQudg&ampcf=1

God,no,no,no. Not Roman cry. Pls what episode of RAW is this?
Re: WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer by jaycool01(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Roman is a fighter!. he said in his speech that it was not a retirement speech. he'll come back stronger. his really giving bow strowman the bet for his money until the sad new erupted.

(1) (Reply)

Update on Latest Football Transfer News In All Leagues. / Man Utd Player Have Been Charged With Breaching Anti-doping Rules / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.