Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Sectary - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sectary (643 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sectary by god25(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
... MY SECTARY ,MY PROBLEM...

Anita and Jane are my employed workers in my company for years now
Anita is my personal sectary whom I well trusted with my life,
I have been in relationship with Anita for some months now with her
We loved each other but I thought Anita was throughly my life partner to be without knowing she was not
She only came for my money
I decided we should break up with the relationship but thank God we did

Months later again I fall in love with Jane ,my company senior accountant
She was so lovely and caring
Very tall and a natural black in nature
Well looking at her ,you will know she came for marriage not for money like Anita was
I found all these qualities in her without wasting of much time
I took her outing at kFC their I proposed to her she was surprised with tears of joy
She accepted
without knowing Anita have heard and she was bitterly angry in her mind and I was planing to kill me because she is the one who serve me hot tea every morning in the office before

Months later marriage ceremony is begun
Jane is now my wife
Woman after my heart
Anita have being nursing evil on her mind but before God anita is not my type at all ,she so cohesive in nature that is when I found out
I break up with her
But I still let her work in my office I still paid her well

On that fateful morning I and my wife Jane arrived in office
She felt like staying with me a little before going to the hospital for antenatal because she was pregnant
I ranged a bell anita came in
So ordered a hot tea from Anita because I so much trusted her
In less than few tea was brought in a pink tray with two cups of tea cup
But my wife Jane said don't fell like taking the tea and she left

I took the tea and drank well comfortably
Without knowing anita was watching me through the door key hole smiling I didn't know is the opportunity she had to eliminate me
It was my phone ringing looking at the screen it is my wife
She told me ,she was admitted
Which I told her I'm coming
And cut the phone
I arranged some files on the table

In less than 30 minutes I noticed my stomach is not all that right
I fell like my intestine are crush so harsh together
I managed and called my personal sectary she came and was looking so surprised without knowing she is the devil in the company
In a pleasure short of time ,am already rolling on the floor vomiting blood which is so coiled in form with tears of agony situation

My workers made a planed and took me to the hospital lucky it was the hospital my wife Jane was admitted
Gotten the hospital it was an emergency I was rushed the surgery room , I was sent for a test after the test result was out
Which was confirmed poison
My wife Jane was surprised
Doctor how come ?
The tea he drank was poisoned
But he will be okay madam

So my wife was asked to go out
Standing along emergency department
So she recalled that anita served me the tea I drank
She rushed drove to my office to get the cup of the tea which I drank from,getting to my office she met anita trying to made away with the cup . but my wife pretend she came for another thing but anita didn't know my wife came for the cup
My wife Jane entered the toilet and called our family police.
Which they came immediately and got anita arrested she though ,she was smart enough than but no my wife was so smart than her
While in the hospital taking the treatment my wife came in with a cup on her hand
I asked her honey what are you doing with which she told me everything
I was so much surprised but could believed before I so trusted anita
Till when the cup of the tea was confirmed poison ,I cried but my wife told me honey stop crying
Thank God your still alive ,I stop and clean my face .

Anita was still under police custody for few weeks for the confirmation of the poison who poisoned the tea I drank that fateful in my office
But she kept on become the liar with all the punishment giving to her
Till when one of the junior staff exposed her saying she saw anita when she finished making the tea for me . she took out a powder something from her skit and pour in the tea before serving

She has nothing to say than to bend her head down crying ,tears rolling down was like a river

She said she was sorry it was devil that lead me to that
But the police kept on beating her

My wife returned to hospital in the private ward I was admitted crying
Which I asked she told me that Anita was responsible for poisoning
Oh God I shouted people you trust are the killing you but well thank I still live
Not a while my wife came door open it was the doctor and three nurse
Good day Mr & Mrs Deborah
How are you today
Said the doctor
I and my wife replied
How are you today ? Doctor
I'm getting better
But my tummy is still painting me
Oh is okay
That's why am here
He ordered the nurses to check MY BP BLOOD PRESSURE
eh Mr ken
Yes doctor?
I am sorry your lift hand side kidney was affected and you can not be able to live long
I cried bitterly angry but the doctor told I do not need much disturbed but only rest

Anita still under police custody but her case have shifted to court
After all done and said anita was found guilty tag attending murder and was send to life imprisonment

Mr ken was discharged from hospital and he went home with wheel chair with his pregnant wife

Weeks now they went to prison to see anita they bought some provisions for her
But anita was surprised to see upon her evil did they still love her
tear's rolled she knee down and asked forgiveness but they told have already forgiven her
She thank them so much
They stayed discussed much
When a poison warden came woman your time is up
The warden was trying to move her alone back her department but she rushed to a bottle beside along the vanlda break it and stable herself on stomach and fell

She was rushed to hospital , after the doctor and nurse trying there best ,she have lost much blood and
there the doctor confirmed her dead

THE
END

By

Ebube Christian
From AYF MEMBER

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Poetry Prize 2019 Opens For Submissions / Share With Us Your First Hearbreak / Need 4 Writers For Multi Niche Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.