Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... (67187 Views)

*sold sold sold*BUY YOUR CLEAN And Neat Outlander*mitsubishi* / Get Your Clean Cars From The United States / Buy A Car Based On Ur Budget,model,brand N Specs(used/reg.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2010
Neat & Nice rides at an affordable cost.Check on the list and let us know what you want and be rest assured you going to get it at the best of prices.

Your enquiries and calls are most welcome.It will be nice doing business with you.

Thank you

07033100180. niggaris@yahoo.com

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2010
Buy your cars from Cotonou at an affordable rate. This section takes care of cars Cars within and below 10 years of age. Make your inquiries and you get a response from us asap explainning in details about cost and how we could go about it.

We choose a day to hit the market, we pick your choice amongst the different types and options we will get in Cotonou, make commitment fee which serves as part payment , then we make the complete payment the same day and finally the ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

Your nice and neat car is guaranteed with no sweat.

thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2010
Buy your cars from Cotonou at an affordable rate. This section takes care of cars Cars within and below 10 years of age. Make your inquiries and you get a response from us asap explainning in details about cost and how we could go about it.

We choose a day to hit the market, we pick your choice amongst the different types and options we will get in Cotonou, make commitment fee which serves as part payment , then we make the complete payment the same day and finally the ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by ikuoma4rea: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2010
l need a 2000/2001 toyota camry,full option leather seat and alloy wheels.urgent .
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2010
Neat & Nice rides at an affordable cost.Check on the list and let us know what you want and be rest assured you going to get it at the best of prices.

Your enquiries and calls are most welcome.It will be nice doing business with you.

Thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you

Ismail
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2010
We are available for you any day any day time.

Thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2010
Contact us today for the best bet.Our job is to make sure we get you your desired ride at the best possible price with your specifications.Make your inquiries and get a reply on how we ll go about it, we fix an appointment to visit Cotonou to settle for your choice of ride car.Two days after complete payment is guaranteed.

Your satisfaction is our topmost target and it is of great importance to us. Lets get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your ride.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by econoveber: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
Have a 1m naira for 2001-2002 toyota sienna
can you get 1 for me at the mark?
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2010

Thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2010

Thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2010
Neat & Nice rides at an affordable cost.Check on the list and let us know what you want and be rest assured you going to get it at the best of prices.  Your enquiries and calls are most welcome.It will be nice doing business with you. Thank you   07033100180. niggaris@yahoo.com Ismail.Neat & Nice rides at an affordable cost.Check on the list and let us know what you want and be rest assured you going to get it at the best of prices.  Your enquiries and calls are most welcome.It will be nice doing business with you. Thank you   07033100180. niggaris@yahoo.com Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2010

Thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2010
Buy your cars from Cotonou at an affordable rate. This section takes care of cars Cars within and below 10 years of age. Make your inquiries and you get a response from us asap explainning in details about cost and how we could go about it. We choose a day to hit the market, we pick your choice amongst the different types and options we will get in Cotonou, make commitment fee which serves as part payment , then we make the complete payment the same day and finally the ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment. Your nice and neat car is guaranteed with no sweat.

thank you

niggaris@yahoo.com

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by 1105(f): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
how much would land the last model of 190--
full option (leather,double airbags.ac.american specs silver color) in lagos~ shocked
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2010
Buy your cars from Cotonou at an affordable rate. This section takes care of cars Cars within and below 10 years of age. Make your inquiries and you get a response from us asap explainning in details about cost and how we could go about it.  We choose a day to hit the market, we pick your choice amongst the different types and options we will get in Cotonou, make commitment fee which serves as part payment ,  then we make the complete payment the same day and finally the ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.  Your nice and neat car is guaranteed with no sweat. thank you 07033100180. niggaris@yahoo.com Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2010
Buy your cars from Cotonou at an affordable rate. Make your inquiries and you get a response from us asap explainning in details about cost and how we could go about it.  We choose a day to hit the market, we pick your choice amongst the different types and options we will get in Cotonou, make commitment fee which serves as part payment ,  then we make the complete payment the same day and finally the ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.  Your nice and neat car is guaranteed with no sweat. thank you 07033100180. niggaris@yahoo.com Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 1:14am On Aug 01, 2010
Buy your cars from Cotonou at an affordable rate. Make your inquiries and you get a response from us asap explainning in details about cost and how we could go about it.

thank you

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by 1105(f): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2010
U nor dey answer me~ angry angry
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2010
Contact information,ᅡ 07033100180. niggaris@yahoo. com Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2010
Neat & Nice rides at an affordable cost.Check on the list and let us know what you want and be rest assured you going to get it at the best of prices.  Your enquiries and calls are most welcome.It will be nice doing business with you. Thank you   07033100180. niggaris@yahoo.com Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2010
Neat & Nice rides at an affordable cost.Check on the list and let us know what you want and be rest assured you going to get it at the best of prices. Your enquiries and calls are most welcome.It will be nice doing business with you.
Thank you

niggaris@yahoo.com

Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2010
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2010
Buy your cars from Cotonou at an affordable rate. This section takes care of cars Cars within and below 10 years of age. Make your inquiries and you get a response from us asap explainning in details about cost and how we could go about it.  We choose a day to hit the market, we pick your choice amongst the different types and options we will get in Cotonou, make commitment fee which serves as part payment ,  then we make the complete payment the same day and finally the ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.  Your nice and neat car is guaranteed with no sweat. thank you 07033100180. niggaris@yahoo.com Ismail.
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2010
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2010
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by chelseabmw(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2010
@190
where u dey waste ur time now.Instead of u to ask larryshow4
u dey ask this copy & paste machine.Na only copy paste the
machine dey do oooooo.So make u nor reason am. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... by i4real: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

® ⬆️ ⬆️ Autocheck® Vehicle History Reports Powered By Experian. ⬇️ ⬇️ ® / The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.