Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) (1367 Views)

12 Best Mifi In Nigeria And Their Current Market Price / Nigeria Climbs To Third Position In Mobile Malware Attacks In 2018 / Top Best Websites To Download Android Games In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by Dukebaba3v3(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
You will agree with me that Tecno phones are the most sought-after and budget-friendly smartphones.

Out of 10 smartphone users, 6 of them must be using a tecno phone and others will be using other brand phones.

So what have I done today? I have put together a list of the latest tecno phones in 2018, their prices and full specifications. And you can be sure that you are getting the right info.

Interested in knowing the latest phones produced by tecno this year?

Here are the latest tecno phones and their prices in 2018:
https://www.shopadvisor.com.ng/latest-tecno-phones/

If you were to choose which one will you choose?grin Let's discuss them in the comment…
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by ShopAdvisorNg: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2018
superb post
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by Goldyyy: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yeah.. I agree with you on this one, tecno phones are the most sought after and budget friendly smart phones.
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by Rubiesangel: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
You didn't include the Tecno Pouvoir 2 with 18k gold cover.
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by saxby(f): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wow, superb devices
Dukebaba3v3:
You will agree with me that Tecno phones are the most sought-after and budget-friendly smartphones.

Out of 10 smartphone users, 6 of them must be using a tecno phone and others will be using other brand phones.

So what have I done today? I have put together a list of the latest tecno phones in 2018, their prices and full specifications. And you can be sure that you are getting the right info.

Interested in knowing the latest phones produced by tecno this year?

Here are the latest tecno phones and their prices in 2018:
https://www.shopadvisor.com.ng/latest-tecno-phones/

If you were to choose which one will you choose?grin Let's discuss them in the comment…
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by Ejadike(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nice but I hope TECNO Pouvoir 2 Pro gold cover edition is on it sha
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by Ejadike(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Rubiesangel:
it's not on the list?
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
So only created a thread

Only you is commenting on it

Same you is asking for advise

Nawao
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by ShopAdvisorNg: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Abbey2sam:
So only created a thread

Only you is commenting on it
Same you is asking for advise

Nawao
Hahahagrin funny dude. check their names naa..
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by ShopAdvisorNg: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Goldyyy:
Yeah.. I agree with you on this one, tecno phones are the most sought after and budget friendly smart phones.
yea exactly..
Re: Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) by ShopAdvisorNg: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Okay i will do my research about it and include it..

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Tecno K9 Suddenly Charging Too Slowly? / Seriously In Need Of Samsung S7 Edge To Buy. / New Open Box Samsung Galaxy Note 8 6gb 64gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.