Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,018 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

The God Of Vengeance. (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of Vengeance. (1) (219 Views)

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Vengeance. (1) by Revadebola: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2018
THE GOD OF VENGEANCE. (1)

Vengeance implies to revenge, to retaliate against a person or group for the harm, insult, injustice or to punish an enemy.

Our God is the God of vengeance.

Deuteronomy 32:35 (KJV)
"To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste".

The above scripture confirms that our God has the power to cause vengeance against our enemies.

Deuteronomy 32:41 (KJV)
"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me".

It is a terrible thing to be God's enemies, because clearly from that scripture, God said, He will render vengeance to His enemies.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Spend at least 10 minutes to sing unto the Lord.
2. Commit all your battles unto God.
3. For 10 minutes, confess that the Lord will fight for you.
4. Thank God for victory.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST BEFORE SHARING..

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries"

(1) (Reply)

Hidden From The Wise / Man Steals Inside Church After Deliverance / Jesus Christ Is The Resurrection And The Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.