Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Has He Who Finds A Wife Truly Found A Good Thing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has He Who Finds A Wife Truly Found A Good Thing? (731 Views)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has He Who Finds A Wife Truly Found A Good Thing? by Barayeks(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2018
You know the problem I have with most preachers? They like to pick and choose bible verses that support their motives while ignoring or excluding other verses in the same chapter without which the message will be incomplete.
We live in perilous times where females want to eat their cake and your cake and still have both somehow. The same chapter says the wife should be submissive but women these days dread that word.....they can't stand it.....they don't want to hear it, it is no different from slavery to them. That's being oppressive to women, women shouldn't submit to men because they are equal to men after all.
The same dimwits will be quick to refer to the bible to say "love your wife like Christ loved the church and died for it". Ladies if a man doesn't love you he won't marry you because unlike in females who marry for money, security and what not, most men marry for love and that's why a man who's a millionaire could fall for a waitress and wife her. A woman who is a millionaire can't see a waiter except maybe as a sex object to be used but not loved....she'll find a millionaire or even better a billionaire to " love". So hush with all the "husband love your wife" talk....they do. Now are the wives submissive? No, God forbid! That's oppressive to women.
Most religious women like to flatter themselves by thinking they are some sort of goodluck. charm and as soon as a man finds them, everything begins to go smoothly for him because the bible says "he who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtains favour from the lord", if the bible was talking about EVE, the so-called "good thing" got humanity kicked out of paradise by working hand in hand with the devil.
Lol....keep flattering yourselves.
#mgtownigeria #mgtow #redpill #woke #genderissues #toxicfemininity #toxicrelationships #toxicpeople #parasiticrelationships #letsendparasiticrelationships #mensrights #mentoo #himtoo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ugly & Masculine Wife Used Juju On Me – Man Says After 7 Years Of Marriage / Travel Steam Iron 08185391880 / Crush That Crush, Save Your Marriage: Pastor Adeboye Says(see Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.