Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

13-year-old Gerald Has One Of The Largest Telegram & Whatsapp Channel & Group✔ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 13-year-old Gerald Has One Of The Largest Telegram & Whatsapp Channel & Group✔ (1585 Views)

13-year-old Gerald Has One Of The Largest Telegram & Whatsapp Channel & Group✔ / Invitation To Join The Largest Linux Community In West Africa / 13 Year Old Indian Boy Hired By Google At A Package Of 1.25 Million Dollar/year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Gerald Has One Of The Largest Telegram & Whatsapp Channel & Group✔ by Tekpost: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
A 13-year-old Nigerian, Gerald Maduabuchi, a prodigy that develops apps and software, algorithms, neural networks, at his age has about Fourteen whatsapp groups, and Four Telegram channels. At Eleven, he started up a group called “LetsCode,” then he began teaching coding, and computation. The group had 154 participants, that was made up of Nigerians, Indians, Americans, etc. It had professionals, gurus, and people who had been coding for years. The oldest participant was in his middle twenties. When he sent tutorials especially videos, on computation, AI and neural networks, it was a shock to all, seeing a preteen wearing glasses teaching advanced concepts, that many of them struggled with. It seemed absurd. At twelve, he renamed it GeraldCodes, he sent broadcasts, which people forwarded the group link and joined. Soon it was full. He created the second, third, to the eleventh which is halfway full. He created KidzCode, iGirlz code, Boyscode call, for children and teenagers. He started a telegram channel, that had 7,789 subscribers, GeralsCodes, were he posted videos, tips, and tutorials on computer science. Participants would sometimes plead for help or advice, or contact him privately.
Now that‘s a true whizkid. He was already programing with QBASIC, C, and FoxPro at just five to six. At six, he ran his first program, and at eight, he created an recursive algorithm approach for the tower of H'anoi, at nine years after watching the Iron Man 3 Sci-fi, he was inspired into AI. And he built a neural network and a software, that was able to give the build, type model, and give accurate details of a flash drive.
And at ten years old, he created his first windows application. At twelve years he built a chatbot, which worked as an assistant on whatsapp.
Follow this thread, and I will try to get the group invite link. wink
Tekpost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Gerald Has One Of The Largest Telegram & Whatsapp Channel & Group✔ by 9jathingsonpoint: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Gerald Has One Of The Largest Telegram & Whatsapp Channel & Group✔ by Tekpost: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
His very intelligent. I know very much about him, you should see the foresights he has for technology, Infact, he stated that: “I want to reach out to over 1 million Nigerians, of any age, and teach them programming. Because I believe the next generation can bring a technology revolution, so I'm doing it for free. I believe that as many people have little insights on computer science, especially the artisans and the unenlightened, together, because we Nigerians understand the benefits, we can fix the nation with as many technology entrepreneurs. The entrepreneurs are the ones upon which great nations were built. Technology, is the only way that this country can be industrialized so we can meet up to economical standards, and the international community.” end of quote.

That's why I decided to write this. He has so much belief, and he deserves support and encouragement.
Nairaland Moderators where are you.
Bloggers & journalists, you have a good topic now. grin
Re: 13-year-old Gerald Has One Of The Largest Telegram & Whatsapp Channel & Group✔ by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
am present sir

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Project Topics / I Need A Class Tha Can Transfer Files Using Webservice On Client Machines. Plz U / How Do U Program? Debug As U Code Or Debug After Coding? Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.