Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,132 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Hurray!!!! Agricincome Is One - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hurray!!!! Agricincome Is One (301 Views)

Agricincome Hub E-magazine Call For Advert / Agricincome Stop By At TARO FARMS Ile Ife, A 30,000 Capacity Poultry Farm / Hurray!!!!agricincome.com Is One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!!!! Agricincome Is One by maxipharo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Exactly one year ago, the 27th of October 2017, I hit the publish button for the first time. Today is our one year blogging anniversary. I’m not quite sure how a whole year has gone by so fast but time does fly when you are having fun.
Throughout the last year, people have reminded me that they aren’t expecting a perfectly edited post it is more about the content.
You may not know this but I am not the best sleeper. Throughout my undergraduate days, I was a titleholder sleeper but as I got older things changed. I entered the real world and I often find myself awake in the middle of the night.
There were plenty of other things I did or tried along the way that weren’t all that successful, but it is all a part of learning new things, figuring out who you are, what you are good at, what you love and what makes sense. You just have to start and try things and failures will always be a part of that learning curve.
With the blog, we put A LOT into content creation. There were lot of sleepless night and long strategy meetings. I owe the most to my team members, my parents and Mr Augustus.
I have a lot of ideas on where to take the blog in the second year but I am going to ask you as an audience most importantly what would you like to see more of Agricincome?
HOW AM I GOING TO CELEBRATE THIS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY?
GIVEAWAY

http://www.agricincome.com/hurray-agricincome-is-one/
Thanks so much to all of you who come here and read and leave comments and support me in so many ways I would have done nothing without you. Thanks for your visits, comments, and contributions! I’m forever grateful.
THANK YOU!

(1) (Reply)

Important Of Griculture / Plastic Recycling / Two Months Old Broilers Available For Sale Interested Buyer's Call:08113078908

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.