Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ochanya Must Get Justice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ochanya Must Get Justice (348 Views)

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice / How Do I Get Justice For This Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ochanya Must Get Justice by chichichilong(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
The controversy over the sexual molestation of Ochanya until her death has continued to stir dust in Nigeria and beyond through the social media. Ideal Olive gathered from online source that Ochanya was only five when her mother passed on and to make sure she will be taken care of, she was given out to her mother’s sister. After three years in her aunt’s house, Ochanya was allegedly turned into a sex slave by her aunt’s husband, Andrew Ogbuja who is 51 years old, and a lecturer in the Department of Catering and Hotel Management at the Benue State Polytechnic, Ugbokolo, and his son, Victor Ogbuja.

Read full story @ http://idealolive..com/2018/10/ochanya-must-get-justice.html

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Our Women Hope To Be Richer Than Your Partner ? / Dont Let Your Children Fall Victim.... Watch This To Secure Their Future / Start A Home Business With Zero Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.