Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

U.I Student Lifts Kegs Of Water With His Two Hands And Teeth. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / U.I Student Lifts Kegs Of Water With His Two Hands And Teeth. (946 Views)

Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight / Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates / Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.I Student Lifts Kegs Of Water With His Two Hands And Teeth. by Issakendrick: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
A University of ibadan male student lifts the kegs of water with his two hands and teeth.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/u-i-student-lifts-kegs-of-water-with-his-two-hands-and-teeth-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: U.I Student Lifts Kegs Of Water With His Two Hands And Teeth. by Issakendrick: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2018

Re: U.I Student Lifts Kegs Of Water With His Two Hands And Teeth. by jmaxjohn(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: U.I Student Lifts Kegs Of Water With His Two Hands And Teeth. by lovelylad: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
whats the big deal.

1 Like

Re: U.I Student Lifts Kegs Of Water With His Two Hands And Teeth. by benedictnsi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Water no dey inside the yellow keg.....

Hey, don't argue with me!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Photographer Reacted On Sighting Tiwa Savages B**b(video) / Tunde Demuren Buys Flowers For His Wife On His Birthday / Mr Jollof Shares Throwback Wedding Photo Rocking His Wife From Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.