Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu (2737 Views)

Looking For 2d Animator Or Enthusiasts To Work On Fun 2d Project With / What Type Of Laptop Is More Suitable For 2d Animation / Looking For 2d And Concept Artists To Join An Indie Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
you can hardly find one dedicated training institution in enugu
as have finished touring nsukka, agbani and back to uwani.

the closest of what i could find was not exactly a conventional 2d
learning infact it was a mockery of animation.

So do you stay in enugu and wish for trainings in

motion graphics(adobe after effects cc)
2d animation (moho 12 or toonboom harmony)
video effects and editing (adobe primiere cc and after effect cc)

graphics design (coreldraw x7)

content management system (Wordpress)

the solution is not far reach if you can spend a stipend for 2 months one-on-one training on site which can only handle 5people max
join me on board call/sms 09063126269

You can also learn online if you are not based in enugu at www.mondayteach.com.ng/courses

Note

free software
free mentorship
certification
internship opportunity
self employment guarantee
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2018
weekend meet up now available
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
someone just make me go wow. we met and he ask what about animated music video and i was like i have not taught about doing any so i think i have to think about this with new thread and let me know the music so i can freestyle it gbam!
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2018
yes another one time opportunity as you will be able to see me work on the proposed animated musical video as bonus to learning the animation.
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
sofwares use: photoshop, illustrator, toonboom, primiere and after effect.

production stage: concept planing completed.

More to come.

Make sure to get the raw files and the video as well It is free for all students.
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by culswagz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
I would love to learn...my no is 08132272229...am in enugu
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2018
culswagz:
I would love to learn...my no is 08132272229...am in enugu
please give me a call on 09063126269 lets fix your own date and time for one on one training on site or at your site in animation with Moho 12 or Toon Boom Harmony.

Bonus: Free Software
Free Drawing Class

if you dont want a one on one class you can get online training at www.mondayteach.com.ng/courses
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hurray all scene design completed. will post it tomorrow.

if u think 25k is too much for a lifetime skill in animation then rethink as that is the least in the world.

thanks to Michael Ojomah and Chukwudi Okafor

3 MORE SLOTS LEFT.
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2018
here comes the completed scene designs with more to come

Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
first lesson on toonboom just ended with each with a copy of their toonboom harmony software, manual and drawing kits and rawfile of completed scene of the upcoming musical video animation.
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by chubbyswit(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
hey naijacartoon, I'm in Enugu, let's meet up and connect. contact me via the number on my signature. hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by dasanchez1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
chubbyswit:
hey naijacartoon, I'm in Enugu, let's meet up and connect. contact me via the number on my signature. hoping to hear from you soon.
Boss, sorry for last time-out. My system crashed and I have to fix it up before now.. thanks for the calls last time.. The part I'm interested in is 2D Explainer video / motion graphics. I don't know how will we do it now cry
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by chubbyswit(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
dasanchez1:
Boss, sorry for last time-out. My system crashed and I have to fix it up before now.. thanks for the calls last time.. The part I'm interested in is 2D Explainer video / motion graphics. I don't know how will we do it now cry
chat me up or give me a call via the number in my signature.
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by dasanchez1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
chubbyswit:
chat me up or give me a call via the number in my signature.
thanks man
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
chubbyswit:

Good to know you are in Enugu. Hope my response is not too late as NL is the last on my list of activities.
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by chubbyswit(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
naijacartoon:

Good to know you are in Enugu. Hope my response is not too late as NL is the last on my list of activities.
chat me up on WhatsApp bro
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
the cartoon pics to be added is now ready. upnext is character rigging for the main character and singer.

How many of those artist can you identify

still interested in learning? two more slot for 2d animation

others also fully open

i don't teach the i too know people please.

Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
its official announcement from me. Be expecting snippets of the animated musical video this week
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by carlosta: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
You'll surely need a Wacom graphics tablet to do your training/work. Contact 08063492330 on WhatsApp for a cheap used tablet
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by Elegantdiva: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
I am interested and I am in Enugu too. Corel x7 for now.
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by naijacartoon: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Elegantdiva:
I am interested and I am in Enugu too. Corel x7 for now.
thanks for your interest but no more space at the moment
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by frankfab(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
chubbyswit:

I don't have accommodation
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by chubbyswit(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
frankfab:

I don't have accommodation
I don't understand your post sir, what has accommodation got to do with the post?
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by odimbannamdi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
naijacartoon:
first lesson on toonboom just ended with each with a copy of their toonboom harmony software, manual and drawing kits and rawfile of completed scene of the upcoming musical video animation.

Hello sir,

Please can you assist me with the toonboom harmony software?
Re: Looking For 2d Animation Training In Enugu by odimbannamdi(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
naijacartoon:
you can hardly find one dedicated training institution in enugu
as have finished touring nsukka, agbani and back to uwani.

the closest of what i could find was not exactly a conventional 2d
learning infact it was a mockery of animation.

So do you stay in enugu and wish for trainings in

motion graphics(adobe after effects cc)
2d animation (moho 12 or toonboom harmony)

video effects and editing (adobe primiere cc and after effect cc)

graphics design (coreldraw x7)

content management system (Wordpress)

the solution is not far reach if you can spend a stipend for 2 months one-on-one training on site which can only handle 5people max
join me on board call/sms 09063126269

You can also learn online if you are not based in enugu at www.mondayteach.com.ng/courses

Note

free software
free mentorship
certification
internship opportunity
self employment guarantee

What is the difference between Motion Graphics and 2d animation?

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Wanted For a Full Time Job In Lagos State / Outdoor Natural Location For Video Shoot. / What Is Direct Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.