Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show (48919 Views)

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by langau: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
That is epic to be honest
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by magiki(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Demonic
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by seunmohmoh(f): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
It looks good on her.
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
rickyrex:
She go fit bath so or when sleep well for bed
its just for the show.... She will take it off immediately after the show
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by BENRAZY(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
everything artificial
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by mysteryman2014: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Looks like Oya, the wife of the Yoruba god of thunder, sango.
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by blowjob: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Praizeupdates:
According to what she posted on her page on ig, Actress Adunni Ade attend the fashion show in nigeria for the first time.

Rate her look to the fashion show. You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-adunni-ade-attend-fashion-show-for-the-first-time-see-her-outfit/

SHE LOOKS ROUGH AND NASTY.. grin..WITH DAT LIPS ,SHE GO FIT, MESS UP MY ROD... grin..GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by D1zion: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
sinaj:
This one she carry champions league symbol for head like gala lipsrsealed

I love her lipstick kiss
lol you no go kill person with laugh abeg
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by contigiency(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Very very disgusting. Or i can say she is forcing guy.
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by SURElee(f): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
which kind monster ball Lady gaga hair style be this? and lipstick wey dem add glitter put. Not feeling this her look no matter the plenty talk she write about am
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by Yuceeluv(f): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
All I see is a much older version of the adunni I know...not cool
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by Premiumwriter: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ishilove:
Creative, although I don't have the balls to carry this.

In short, I have no balls whatsoever
we know grin
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by sinaj(f): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
weyreypey:

you lez?
you ok?

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by weyreypey: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
don't deflect.... answer the question!

sinaj:
you ok?
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by okwabayi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
WAKANDA FOREVER!
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by TBIZZY(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
At least she didnt do it with 40 million naira
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by Reality247: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Some of this ladies turn themselves to foreign witches all in the name of fashion. Be simple and natural
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by lukency(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Old age don dey catch up with her.
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by Angelina996(f): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
I sure say she no go sleep for night.
Re: Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show by mayDtolu(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

ID Cabasa Slapped By A Policeman / Shina Peters Fell While Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding. VIDEO / MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.