Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? (1360 Views)

What Game Made You A Gamer? / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by LucemFerre: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
What is your greatest fear as a gamer?

Mine is getting very old/dying... Then there'll be no strength to play cry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by Hopebringer: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
How old are you?

Posts like this make me feel embarrassed to be a gamer ..

What the hell is wrong with you?
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by MobileGees: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
laaaaaaaag!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by LucemFerre: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pfft... Heh! Lag can be cured. Just play offline cool
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by LucemFerre: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hopebringer:
How old are you?

Posts like this make me feel embarrassed to be a gamer ..

What the hell is wrong with you?

What the fvck are you talking about?
Are you on your period?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by Controller360: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
LucemFerre:
What is your greatest fear as a gamer?

Mine is getting very old/dying... Then there'll be no strength to play cry
I pray I'd still be able to play games well... Even on my sick bed when I'm dying grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by erekking(m): 1:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Not to be insensitive, but i watched an xbox controller ad a while back targeted at the handicapped(you know, where it matters most to a gamer) so i thought, if anything were to my hands and i turn out losing them, well lets just say I'll face a lifetime of hunger that i can't feed embarassed
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by LucemFerre: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Controller360:

I pray I'd still be able to play games well... Even on my sick bed when I'm dying grin

Na the controller vibration go kill you cheesy
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by LucemFerre: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2018
erekking:
Not to be insensitive, but i watched an xbox controller ad a while back targeted at the handicapped(you know, where it matters most to a gamer) so i thought, if anything were to my hands and i turn out losing them, well lets just say I'll face a lifetime of hunger that i can't feed embarassed

Hmm, now you've added to my fears cry
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by lekjons(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Being unable to afford the my dream gaming pc or console, till it doesn't matter anymore..

For instance, some years back, I'd sell one of my balls to buy a ps2 to play GTA SA and GOW series..

But by the time i could afford it, it's outdated, and I'd rather play Ludo than GTA SA..

Now I want to run gta 5, witcher 3, uncharted 4, GOW 2018... in 4k

Dad! Why didn't you chase that political ambition back then?! cry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by LucemFerre: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2018
lekjons:
Being unable to afford the my dream gaming pc or console, till it doesn't matter anymore..

But by the time i could afford it, it's outdated, and I'd rather play Ludo than GTA SA..

Dude, I can relate. I have that fear too ooo embarassed
As a matter of fact, I save games to play then with my proposed PC I "plan" to get in Heaven-knows-when

lekjons:

For instance, some years back, I'd sell one of my balls to buy a ps2 to play GTA SA and GOW series..

Dad! Why didn't you chase that political ambition back then?! cry

Lmao dude, does the value of your balls depreciate with time? E get expiry date? grin You can still sell it na, and keep the change grin

And Why you gotta do GTA SA like dat? cheesy
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by lekjons(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

Dude, I can relate. I have that fear too ooo embarassed
As a matter of fact, I save games to play then with my proposed PC I "plan" to get in Heaven-knows-when

Lmao dude, does the value of your balls depreciate with time? E get expiry date? grin You can still sell it na, and keep the change grin

And Why you gotta do GTA SA like dat? cheesy
Lol!

I'm just afraid my fear as a gamer is gradually coming true, I'm no longer crazy for games like i used to be..

And that sucks!
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by MiracleOparah(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mine is being unable to afford my dream rig and keep up with the changes.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by SkyCityBay1: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2018
i fear to wake up n find out i love xbox.
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by Kaycee7(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
i fear to wake up n find out i love xbox.
You're a game vlogger. You're supposed to like all platforms.
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by Kaycee7(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Losing my hands, or any of my five senses.
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by LucemFerre: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by fowlyansh181(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Loosing my save files , which I did about two weeks ago .. starting from scratch is not just it
Re: What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? by LucemFerre: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Loosing my save files , which I did about two weeks ago .. starting from scratch is not just it

My younger bro is going through the same thing in 3 games. He's thinking whether to just delete them and move on or sth cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tejiri Jude / [2019 Best] The 5 Best Offline Android Games Under 100 MB For June 2019 / Gta 5 For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.