Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 (28525 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 11th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by SirLakes: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
LOVEGINO:
go where?

Where e come from grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by cooltola(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

The same Alex Ferguson that Guardiola used to shine in two Champions League finals.

Please do not argue football with me. Sir Alex turned Man U the big name it is that u know 2day. 20 years of winning title. Guardiola only inherited a star loaded team , same with Barcelona. He resigned from Barcelona because the pressure to win more titles was too much for him. Off course it is easy to win when u have Messi the best footballer, Xavi and Inestia
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by SenorMcSlyl(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is not true at all... Pep didn't inherit a star studded Barca, have you forgotten the said star studded team capitulated under Rikhard, losing a lead of almost 13 points to Madrid. Pep offloaded Deco,
Ronaldhinho & some other stars & went ahead to build a formidabble team which won won as many UCL in 3yrs as Fergies 20yrs.
cooltola:

Please do not argue football with me. Sir Alex turned Man U the big name it is that u know 2day. 20 years of winning title. Guardiola only inherited a star loaded team , same with Barcelona. He resigned from Barcelona because the pressure to win more titles was too much for him. Off course it is easy to win when u have Messi the best footballer, Xavi and Inestia

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by Rawmalik: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Felixtami:
no useless comeback Man city are yet to score one more goal and dat will be final
wow shocked (doffs �)
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by danielusman1(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2018
MAN U no good @all
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by maik99(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2018
osazsky:
mou has spent close to 400m or more to assemble this crap and average team and d guy is blaming d owner for not giving him more money, Nigerians self,u think to run a biz is easy,if I own a company and I give d managing director 2 million naira and he bought fake product DAT customers didn't buy or like and I couldn't recoup my 2 million,d manager shouldn't expect 4m d following year to buy another useless product,intact I will not only sack him I will also arrest him and take him to court ,for compensation,pls don't mind my English NY keypad is faukry

You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by cooltola(m): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2018
SenorMcSlyl:
This is not true at all... Pep didn't inherit a star studded Barca, have you forgotten the said star studded team capitulated under Rikhard, losing a lead of almost 13 points to Madrid. Pep offloaded Deco,
Ronaldhinho & some other stars & went ahead to build a formidabble team which won won as many UCL in 3yrs as Fergies 20yrs.

FC Barcelona was already big when Rijkaard left and pep took over and Deco departure because he was getting old , Ronaldinho unfortunately was on a decline due to partying too much. Young Messi was the future and was very impressive, kept getting better and better and Inestia was a very promising midfielder, Xavi was accurate passer, a wizard with the ball. Puyol was a very rugged and polish defender and Eto was a best striker in form. The Barcelona team Pep took over was a top class team Pep only pick good clubs to win , then bailing out when the club starts losing their form like he did with Bayern Munich. Why can't coach an Everton FC? Please abeg Sir Alex
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by GloriaNino: 3:22am On Nov 12, 2018
cooltola:

FC Barcelona was already big when Rijkaard left and pep took over and Deco departure because he was getting old , Ronaldinho unfortunately was on a decline due to partying too much. Young Messi was the future and was very impressive, kept getting better and better and Inestia was a very promising midfielder, Xavi was accurate passer, a wizard with the ball. Puyol was a very rugged and polish defender and Eto was a best striker in form. The Barcelona team Pep took over was a top class team Pep only pick good clubs to win , then bailing out when the club starts losing their form like he did with Bayern Munich. Why can't coach an Everton FC? Please abeg Sir Alex
Oga calm down, why can't your sir Alex go and coach Aston Villa during his coaching years? Don't let the 'hating' side of you start misjudging reality.

When Guardiola was promoted to manage Barcelona's 1st team back in 2008, he was the one that offloaded all the BIG STARS we had then- Deco, Belleti, Ronaldinho, Hleb, Guily, Zambrotta, Sylvinho, Thuram, Marquez etc.. then he brought in players like Pedro and Bousquets from the B team, bought Dani alves, Yaya, Pique and so on. Then we started rewriting history.

Rijkaard Barca before then- see Wetin Wiki talk about them here on the first line https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007-08_FC_Barcelona_season then compare with Guardiola Barca https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008-09_FC_Barcelona_season Just read the first line.

Even Bayern wey you dey talk of, do you watch Bundesliga at all? You no see as dey take fire Ancelotti after Guardiola comot there?

Truth be told bro, Guardiola is a GENIUS!! And he's a GOAL for every football team.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by hucienda: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2018
CeeKay17:

lol. Let's not get too carried away. That Barca team won 2 champions league titles in 3 years including a treble.

Yes. You are right. That is the only difference. They are yet to win the UCL, which would only be a matter of time if they continue like this. That team had a naturally gifted player and other talented players and created a beauty when they played but this team, don't know how to explain it. They don't have that many gifted players compared to that team but are super disciplined and click into 'near-perfection' with the sound of the whistle. It's just like you are watching the mind of the manager on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by cooltola(m): 4:52am On Nov 12, 2018
GloriaNino:

Oga calm down, why can't your sir Alex go and coach Aston Villa during his coaching years? Don't let the 'hating' side of you start misjudging reality.

When Guardiola was promoted to manage Barcelona's 1st team back in 2008, he was the one that offloaded all the BIG STARS we had then- Deco, Belleti, Ronaldinho, Hleb, Guily, Zambrotta, Sylvinho, Thuram, Marquez etc.. then he brought in players like Pedro and Bousquets from the B team, bought Dani alves, Yaya, Pique and so on. Then we started rewriting history.

Rijkaard Barca before then- see Wetin Wiki talk about them here on the first line https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007-08_FC_Barcelona_season then compare with Guardiola Barca https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008-09_FC_Barcelona_season Just read the first line.

Even Bayern wey you dey talk of, do you watch Bundesliga at all? You no see as dey take fire Ancelotti after Guardiola comot there?

Truth be told bro, Guardiola is a GENIUS!! And he's a GOAL for every football team.

Bro Man u was Aston Villa before SIr Alex took over. Pep is a genius
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2018
cooltola:

Please, Barcelona went two seasons without a trophy before Guardiola picked them and turn them to the best team ever seen in club football. Dropped some star players like Ronaldinho, Deco, Edmilson, Oleguer, Giovanni Dos Santos, Thuram.

Promoted Pedro and Busquets, brought back Pique, Signed Dani Alves. So you see, the success at Barcelona was not about inheriting a star studded team.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2018
cooltola:

If it was so easy to win with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, how come Rijkaard went two seasons with out a title?
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2018
hucienda:

Money yes. But you cannot downplay the effect of the manager - the mind of the coach is stamped on this side - its identity, its core, its modus operandi. Not even a fan of the club, but the fact is the fact devoid sentiments.
Thank you. #Pepball
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2018
obonujoker:
Am not really disappointed.... Now we'd respect Pogba... And I just imagine Fellaini and matic playing tiki taka... lol..
If pogba was there, it would have been 5-1

If debruyne played, it would have been 7-1 grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

If it was so easy to win with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, how come Rijkaard went two seasons with out a title?

You mean Rijkaard that won the UCL, right??
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by mrezekiel: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2018
In the battle of Manchester Debby, they cast out every devils out of their city
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Jayuba:
Imagine Sterlin dancing shaku shaku towards d end of the match.
Who else noticed it?
i do so much phone whatching man city play guadiola call it roundboating
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Manchester is Blue.............. I think man utd should respect us more nw mouriho long ball method is outdated, city play entertainment football

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by Lilkini(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2018
mourinho bunu

should i continue? #sipszobo

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
obonujoker:

You mean Rijkaard that won the UCL, right??

And the next two seasons, he won nothing.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 by Boxer007(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
oaselemi:
Inasmuch as I hate man utd pass satan,today I dey support man utd

Hi. Brother do u like diks?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears / Arsenal Vs Leicester City - (1 - 1) On 7th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Watford (3 - 0) On 23rd February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.