Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Loosing Virginity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loosing Virginity (1036 Views)

Good life awaits me / What To Do When Loosing Weight Is Hard / The Amazing Ability To Restore Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loosing Virginity by pweetychic: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2010
Hello Dokki,
Gat a questn dat has been bothering me for years, is it possible to loose virginity without any blood stain, and without feeling any pain during and after having intimacy for the very first time?
Re: Loosing Virginity by ice234: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2010
any doctor plz. i ned to know oh
Re: Loosing Virginity by dominique(f): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2010
the first part of the question is possible. second part, don't think so.
Re: Loosing Virginity by ice234: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2010
pls explain beta. how is it possible for one to loose her virginity without bleeding
Re: Loosing Virginity by dominique(f): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2010
ice234:

pls explain beta. how is it possible for one to loose her virginity without bleeding

bleeding ocurs only if the hymen is broken. some girls were not born with hymen or it could be that it was broken some other ways like horse-back riding.
Re: Loosing Virginity by ice234: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2010
then is it possible for her to bleed hours after it has been done
Re: Loosing Virginity by Sissy3(f): 4:23am On Jul 19, 2010
pweetychic:

Hello Dokki,
  Gat a questn dat has been bothering me for years, is it possible to loose virginity without any blood stain, and without feeling any pain during and after having intimacy for the very first time?

YES to both questions.

to second question: lots of pre-intimacy, lubs, going slow, muscle and mind relaxation helps a great deal. not every girl experiences gushing blood as many tend to believe and expect with first-timers, the same thing with pain. it all depends on the individual. for some its painful before and after but for some esp with partners who knows what theyre doing and have perfected the act, they experiences little to no pain

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Have You Used Any Penis Pills Before? / Cheta (chxta) Said Ebola Is Airborne On Freshly Pressed Smooth Fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.