Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / . (1723 Views)

Register For This Skill Mentorship Initiative - Just 1,000 Naira / Business Plan for loans and grants / Make 30,000 To 50,000 Weekly On OLX Guaranteed - This Is The Real Deal Free Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: . by eddychukwu(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is for real guys. I got 20,000 Naira grant after submitting verification document.

Re: . by kinglee007(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Hi guys, i should have done this for a while now but i have been seriously busy. I sincerely apologise to Peter for the delay. For those that have an atom of doubt about this guy, i suggest you should start thinking twice. I hardly vouch for people i know much more people i don't know. This guy Peter, changed that notion i had kept in me for a long time. I asked for a loan to further boost my business but instead of getting turned down after much waiting, he politely told me of the hiccups they had due to the piled up requests and offered me grant of 15000 Naira which he said i didn't have to return. He told me to send my account details and i did, though i thought it was some kinda joke or just another scam. I sent it anyway. Afterall, at that time, i had nothing to loose. To my greatest surprise, I got an alert within minutes of 15k. I was like, "which kind guy be this". I sent him a mail and thanked him very well for his sincereity. Even, in times like this, there are still "a few good men" out there. I have attached a copy of the alert i recieved when the money was sent. I hope this clears some or most doubting Thomases out there. God bless you once again Peter. Thanks.

Re: . by opetobi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
I want to appreciate the grant of 20,000naira sent to me. This was received after verification of my identity. Mr Peter is a gentle man cool. So I am telling you all that the grant is real, was doubting it myself but I decided to try it out and bomb.... Alert of 20k.. for this present 9ja shocked

Thanks

Re: . by humphreyudoh(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
hello how can I reach your office. my email is samyoung7414@gmail.com
Re: . by Kezman987: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
I have to create a nairaland account just to post this. I sent an email to apply and i got #20,000 after sending verification. But it takes about 16 days or so.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Purchasing Dried Moringa Leaf Powder? / Cook Delicious Meals In 3 Minutes With Powdered Stew! / Let Your Money Work For You!! Open To See HOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.