Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Finally, The Wait Is Over! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Finally, The Wait Is Over! (393 Views)

Finally, The Pikin Drink The Urine Juice Sha(pidgin Story) By Ebi Robert / THE LONG WAIT / The Wait Is Over. (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, The Wait Is Over! by Gentlebabs(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2018
BREAKING NEWS! BEYOND SALARY!! NOW PUBLISHED AND SELLING, GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!

After three (3) years of intensive and consistent research, I am proud to inform you all that my second book (BEYOND SALARY) has just been published by Lulu Publishers, far away in North Carolina, USA.

You can now order from the comfort of your home, office, car or anywhere in the world by clicking: http://www.lulu.com/shop/babatunde-raimi/beyond-salary/paperback/product-23849477.html and have it delivered to you from the United States in 5 working days via FedEx.

I thank you all for your patience and support. I must tell you, it was worth all the wait. You can add me on Facebook for updates on this and my other books *(Babatunde Raimi)*

I will be earnestly waiting to see you share your picture with us, holding a copy of BEYOND SALARY. Also available on Amazon.

I love you all.

Babatunde Raimi
Author: BEYOND SALARY.

*Please share on your Facebook, Whatsapp Groups, Instagram & Twitter and recommend to your friends*

(1) (Reply)

Born A Crime / Are You A Lover Of Complicated Romance Tales? Look No Further!! / The Power Of Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.