Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Advert Rates In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advert Rates In Nigeria (6291 Views)

Newspaper Advert Rates? / The Sun News Advert Rates. . . / Business And Income Tax Rates In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advert Rates In Nigeria by elebiola(m): 2:51am On Jul 19, 2010
Can anyone help me with advert rates and sizes for the following papers

1. Island news

2. City people and any soft sell paper

Also i would love to know price ranges for placing adverts in Nigerian soft sell mags
Re: Advert Rates In Nigeria by lanydotbiz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hello,
Why don't you just go check their official website or the paper itself and get the advert hotline(s).
Call the number and explain what  you want.
You will surely get answer.
Re: Advert Rates In Nigeria by ifsez: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2010
Hi,
You didn't indicate the size of the soft sell Mag.There are different advert sizes.Mail me on ifsez@yahoo.com or call 0802 721 9555.I can assist you with the rates and the advert placement.
Re: Advert Rates In Nigeria by ifsez: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2010
City people for instance has full page which costs 254,758.50 you will include 5% VAT to all rates.Half Page 137,903.85,Quarter Page 76210.20etc. There are smaller sizes which costs less than 50k.So it depends on the size of your advert material ok.
Re: Advert Rates In Nigeria by iexplorer: 7:47am On May 21, 2011
Hello

Island Explorer Magazine would be more than happy to provide you with their advertising rates. Our Magazine will be distributed free, with approximately 25000 copies distributed in October.

Our first edition will be in July

Email us at info@islandexplorerng.com for further information

IE

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Failed To Return Money After Failed Transfer / Naira Depreciation, Inflation, Six Other Events That Dominated Economy In 2021 / Become An Agent Banking Business Owner In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.