Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! (17858 Views)

Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... / India And Not Nigeria Is The Worlds Capital Of Open Defecation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Mutemenot(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Be your friends keeper . Get Palm kernel oil, apply it on your friend"s anus and massage it well with your finger..make sure your finger enters the anus wella with the help of the oil. In less than 3 minutes she 'll visit toilet ..
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
Please medical professionals in the house and members of nairaland ... What's the remedy for a very painful and bloody defecation or excretion
PS, This has been the case for over 3months and she has taken drugs for constipation but there has been no change
What do you recommend??

Mods......abeg do the needful... It's urgent
USE BUCHU POWER OR ALOE POWER,IT WILL BE OKAY,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER 08038220168

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Talibanis: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
Please medical professionals in the house and members of nairaland ... What's the remedy for a very painful and bloody defecation or excretion
PS, This has been the case for over 3months and she has taken drugs for constipation but there has been no change
What do you recommend??

I don't understand people again! So nairaland is where u expect to find urgent medical help for ur supposed friend and not the hospital? Continue until u hit the rocks as usual.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by jnizzle(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

d person is possibly suffering from pile.... and may lykly use anasul and some antibiotics with pain relievers
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by gr8tone: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:

Will it really?? I will inform her. Thanks
please, don't go and inform her, no shame for sickness o, just go ahead and use it. We understand.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by AnanseK(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
While this could be bleeding haemorrhoids as suggested by many , you have to take anal bleeding serious and be seen by appropriate medical personnel. 3 months is too long for amoebic desentry and ulcerative colitis is a rare diagnosis in Nija. It will be useful to know your age and where you live. But whatever the case may be you will need a sigmoidoscopy examination and possibly colonoscopy and a biopsy for histopathology.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by gr8tone: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:

please, don't go and inform her, no shame for sickness o, just go ahead and use it. We understand
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by streamhouse: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
take Vit B complex,,,,,, that solved my issue

1 Like

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by GabdelandAgro(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

there is a products u can use.
100% guarantee of positive result. it's a foreign made product

Pm me on WhatsApp, send SMS or call me 09095500809
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

common Goan see a doctor before u commit culpable homocide
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by eyinjuege: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
How old is she?
She needs to see a Dr, especially to rule out colon and rectal cancer. (though not usually painful. Again, a lot depends on the age group)
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by adisabarber(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrincessB1:

Oga shocked , is this your lab? grin

grin
No be lab matter o
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
bournvita was responsible for mine!.... it stopped since I quit taking the beverage.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by hitleraldof(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

hi....read this and im so happy i can help... suffered this for three years... hurts like hell.... cure is extremely simple.. took everything possible... when i discovered the cure i was so pissed eh... any new Mother knows the cure... your person has anal fissure... its a tear in the anus that wont heal cause it keeps reopening with each toilet.... just get boiling water pour in a bucket add salt and dettol.... sit on the bucket and let the steam seep in.... p.s should be done immediately after pooing as its when the wound just reopened...
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Phonix1234: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Take Darasi bitters, but when u feel that pain, boil hot water mix it,,, but it must be hot, seat on it and allow the hot water touch the anus like five mins do ot everyday,,,,,, but u will get result instantly... Thank me later ok... I understand what ur passing tru
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Abortedfetus(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
adisabarber:

You will need to upload a picture of the stool. How red the blood is will determine where the bleeding is from. It could be anal fissure or hemorrhoids.
upload picture of shit.....are u OK �
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by missyblissy: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Op take her to the clinic. It might it toilet infection. She needs urgent treatment immediately.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by akwemose: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Take goko cleanser.You can vome thank me later
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Lekan1o1: 12:31am On Oct 29, 2018
ozeepresh:

Jedi Jedi.
Why not go see a doctor rather than coming here. ?
Anyways pm me.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by principal21(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Let her use a powerful antibiotics plus blood capsules (astyfer to be précised) and VITAMIN K TABLETS. The bleeding should stop in one week. Again, she must drink plenty of water and ensure that she stays away from sugary foods. Fruits like apples, oranges etc should be avoided as much as possible.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by TosinKate(f): 2:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Tell her to take Moringa water by boiling the Moringa leaf with water. She should take this frequently like taking normal water.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by eiete(f): 2:24am On Oct 29, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Go and see a professional so u can start shitting well.

That's the first thing that should have been done when it was noticed 3 months ago. I am sure during that time they have been seeking advice. They better attend a good hospital and see a trained physician. Who knows it might be something serious that needs addressing.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Tex42(m): 3:05am On Oct 29, 2018
Tell ur friend to take ducolax [a tiny yellow tablet]. She'd be fine in a day or two. Saw flames when I experienced same few years ago. These days, I just take ducolax when I notice the symptoms.

She can also use Anossol together with ducolax. This anossol is a capsule like 'tablet' which can be slotted into the anus to grease and aid easy excretion.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by ynotsadeek(m): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2018
The situation can be corrected by;

1. Change of diet.
2. Exercising.

For diet, she should start her day with a glass of warm water. Taken on an empty stomach. Then her breakfast should be fruits ONLY.

She needs to eat LOTS of vegetables, her main food should consist primarily of vegetables; vegetable soup for swallow food (eat preferably semovita than others cos semo is easier on the bowels). Even rice should be eaten with vegetable soup.

Also, eat more beans.

Lastly, she needs to be more active. Exercise by walking more and generally avoid sitting for prolonged periods of time.

She should be better within 3days tops.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by otopxy: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

If I tell you I know the herbal solution to it you may not believe me. I would have just wished the person suffering this is around my place,then give him/her the remedy to test then comeback for anything he/she will want to use in compensation. it is something you just have to drink like "kunu", and believe me, it will clean the last of the blood and defecate it. That's the last time, he/she will experience that.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by sdqdot: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Heamorroids or Colon Cancer is suspected. Please report to a Physician as soon as you can
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by boyjo: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2018
ozeepresh:
Happy Sunday guys.
What do you recommend??

Pile/Hemorrhoids.
Let her eat 3 Coco Pops (N50 each)
One in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening.

For one week.
After she gets the relief, let her ensure she eats one per day every day onwards.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by pobos(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2018
my oga pls how do i get the kumu? i beg it is urgent
otopxy:

If I tell you I know the herbal solution to it you may not believe me. I would have just wished the person suffering this is around my place,then give him/her the remedy to test then comeback for anything he/she will want to use in compensation. it is something you just have to drink like "kunu", and believe me, it will clean the last of the blood and defecate it. That's the last time, he/she will experience that.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by pobos(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2018
how do i get the coco pops?where is it sold and what is it pls..its urgent
boyjo:

Pile/Hemorrhoids.
Let her eat 3 Coco Pops (N50 each)
One in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening.

For one week.
After she gets the relief, let her ensure she eats one per day every day onwards.

Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by otopxy: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
pobos:
my oga pls how do i get the kumu? i beg it is urgent
Are u in/or closer to Ondo state?
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Cindy95(f): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:

How extensive was ur prolapse?
mine can't be described.. I went tru hell. if I poo is war if I don't poo, it's another war. the only sure way out was operation.. I couldn't walk nor sit properly... mine was out n it itch n hurt badly.
will never wish my enemy dat.
Re: What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! by Lexusgs430: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Cindy95:

mine can't be described.. I went tru hell. if I poo is war if I don't poo, it's another war. the only sure way out was operation.. I couldn't walk nor sit properly... mine was out n it itch n hurt badly.
will never wish my enemy dat.

It can highly painful and very inconvenient. Surgery in most cases, is usually the best solution..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips / One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre / The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.