Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce (2081 Views)

"I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. / Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by RYANAYO(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
16-year-old African-American girl, Treasure, shocked the world recently when she appeared on Dr. Phil's show to say very racist things about black people while stating that she identifies as a white person and "white is right"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGnLqhp_7Ac

Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by CHAVINCI: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
trust me bitch,the black community doesn't recognize you,we have enough of our own making us proud as it is

1 Like

Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by buchilino(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
CHAVINCI:
trust me bitch,the black community doesn't recognize you,we have enough of our own making us proud as it is

GUY INSTEAD OF ABUSING HER, PITY HER. D BIBLE SAYS, MY PPLE PERISH COS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. CLEARLY SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE.
Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by CHAVINCI: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
buchilino:

GUY INSTEAD OF ABUSING HER, PITY HER. D BIBLE SAYS, MY PPLE PERISH COS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. CLEARLY SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE.
the world has cleary revolved,and whites are respecting the blacks cos of our outstanding achievements,they've come to terms with the fact that we need each other,and for a 16yr old girl who clearly knows notin about how the world works shows this she is saying has been quite a topic during family dinners,she's just their ambassador.
Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by buchilino(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
CHAVINCI:
the world has cleary revolved,and whites are respecting the blacks cos of our outstanding achievements,they've come to terms with the fact that we need each other.

DATS Y I SAY PITY HER. SHE OBVIOUSLY HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES
Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by amaniro: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
You see why Whites still look at us as slaves, it's because of people like this with slave and inferior thinking. She deserves to be banned from the black race. angry

#Black is beautiful, melanin popping, caramel topping, tomato dripping, boys tripping cheesy
Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by troubleseller: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Reminds me of that episode on Atlanta

Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by Yeligray(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
It would be very irresponsible of me to waste my comment on a kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by hammerFC: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Y will she not say that.

The black woman is a white ghetto gagger.

They love to be abused by white cock.

u way be black man try am first and see talk but the white man do it, they love it.

1 Like

Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by PrincessB1(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
What is this one saying undecided
Re: American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce by hahn(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ewooo! She said Beyonce is trash! shocked

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Mocks Yvonne Nelson For Saying Things Are Hard Lately / Regina Daniel Caught Kissing Her Ex / Top Ten Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.