Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Honda Accord 2008 Vs Infinitifx 35 2005 ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2008 Vs Infinitifx 35 2005 ? (901 Views)

Advice On Preference For Honda Accord 2008 Or Toyota Camry 2008 XLE, All V6. / Why Are Honda Accord 2008-2011 Sold Cheaply??? / Honda Accord 2008 Vs Toyota Camry 2008. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 2008 Vs Infinitifx 35 2005 ? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 19, 2010
which one is better? am a bit curious because am on the verge of buying one of them!
Re: Honda Accord 2008 Vs Infinitifx 35 2005 ? by Dubino(m): 1:39am On Jul 22, 2010
It depends on what you mean by which one is better. Both vehicles are good and has good dependable records. However,there're a couple of things you need to be aware of before you decide.
1) The cost of each of them.
2)The mileage
3)The usage (every day vehicle or occasional/weekend)
4)Your area
This is not all,but let me break my points down. How much you're ready to spend will determine which of them you can buy in the condition you want. 
Then,their mileage is another factor to consider.Which of this vehicles has lower mileage 'cos the one with lower mileage tends to perform better.
How you want to use the vehicle? If you want it as everyday vehicle, I'll advice you to go for Honda Accord. Accord will be a lot better on gas for everyday use and will also cost less for maintenance.
However,if you're the kind of guy that shows off, FX is the gig if you don't worry about gas price and the cost of maintenance and parts. FX is a real fun machine to drive in terms of performance ,agility,elegance and handling. I have one and I love it to death. FX also has more ground clearance than Accord,so if you're going to be driving on rough road most time,FX is better. FX has more leg,head,trunk and interior room than Accord. Finally,FX commands more respect.
Overall, cost of buying and keeping Accord for about 3 years will be a lot lower than FX.
My advice is, if you're cost conscious and want to keep it as low as possible,Accord is your best choice. But if you're ready to spend a little more for comfort and respect,FX is the way.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Honda Accord 2008 Vs Infinitifx 35 2005 ? by AGARIautos: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2010
nayef:

which one is better? am a bit curious because am on the verge of buying one of them!

INFINITI FX IS BETTER IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF IT PLEASE GET INFINITI FX AND JOIN US, WE ARE IN NEED OF MORE MEMBERSHIP - THAT'S WHAT WE DRIVE TOO. SHOULD YOU NEED MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS, PLEASE ASK.
Re: Honda Accord 2008 Vs Infinitifx 35 2005 ? by Onwan: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2010
@OP
IF you will be driving it in Nigeria, then you need to consider the roads and flooding - The FX is your best bet - PLUS its sturdy, very rugged and way better looking than the Honda.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Rhd Car / Toyota Or Honda Cars Which Is More Economical / Request For Update On The New Driving Licence And Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.