Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die (52317 Views)

Leicester City Owner's Helicopter Crashes Leaving Stadium / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprab & 2 Others Die / Leicester City Owner, Srivaddhanaprabha's Helicopter Crashes, Bursts Into Flames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by collinometricx: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
BREAKING: The owner of Leicester City, the Sporting Director and pilot have been pronounced dead, reasons being 3rd degree burns and spinal injury. As we speak, families of the deceased are being called and made aware of the loss of their loved ones. A sad day for football. #lcfc��

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by collinometricx: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
link or we dont beleive!!!

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Buharisef(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rip
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by emexc11(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
A sadddddddddddddd news indeed. RIPP to the dead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Onyemaboy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by dominique(f): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
It has been confirmed on Leicester city's official Twitter page as well as all other major news and sports websites. May the souls of the departed rest in peace

Leicester City’s owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, died in the helicopter crash outside the club’s stadium on Saturday night, it was confirmed on Sunday night by the club.

He was one of five people killed – all on board the helicopter – when the accident occurred around an hour after Leicester’s draw at home to West Ham United. The Thai owner’s helicopter crashed near a car park by the south-east corner of the stadium shortly after taking off from the pitch at around 8.20pm.

“It is with the deepest regret and a collective broken heart that we confirm our chairman, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, was among those to have tragically lost their lives on Saturday evening when a helicopter carrying him and four other people crashed outside King Power Stadium. None of the five people on-board survived,” read a club statement.
Source: guardian.com

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by tollytexy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Patiently waiting for the vanity upon vanity crews

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by myners007: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
sorry rip to the deadly departed. Why cant such things happen to despotic rulers?

10 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Soms12: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Disaster...

R.I.P
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Naza25: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
May their souls rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by lilkech(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chei

So him, his daughter, his sporting director and his pilot gone ...

Just like that??

If only man could pay to rewind time ...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Ishilove: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
3rd degree burns? Spinal cord injury? So where is spinal cord injury listed as a cause of death in the official statement?

Anyway, it doesn't matter at this point. In death, all men become equal.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by alezzandra: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sad. Hope the daughter is ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Damn. This is so sad.

May the luxuries of life no kill us. Those who walked out of the King Power with their legs to their car or to a bus or train got home safely.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by henrydadon(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
may their soul rest in peace

10 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by yinkus6750(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Don't know why they delayed declaring that they died.
Helicopter crash of that magnitude with that level of fire, I doubted any survivor already.
Sad one for EPL, not only Leicester.
May their souls R I P

45 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by carrascocity(f): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
link or we dont beleive!!!

Is true dear he even came to the stadium yesterday and 10 minutes after talking off the helicopter bursted into flames...................
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by brightalo17: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by carrascocity(f): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ishilove:
3rd degree?

Deeply burnt
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by BigGuyMan01: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
carrascocity:

Is true dear he even came to the stadium yesterday and 10 minutes after talking off the helicopter bursted into flames...................
And they couldn't jump down?

Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Wiizzyy: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Dis is disheartening to the bones but notin can be done about it;all man must die one day.. RIP to them..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by 9jaAmerican: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
alezzandra:
Evry one on board died, sadly. So if the daughter is on board......

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by obaataaokpaewu: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Some names I don't even bother to try pronouncing Eg. This man's name. I just look at the name, shake my head and move on. Rest in Peace to the dead

17 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by carrascocity(f): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

And they couldn't jump down?

Just imagine

Within twinkle buum it has happened
That's life for us

22 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Reality247: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
So painful. Onwuamaeze

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
What can I say
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by globalresource: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
It is well. It is well with my soul. Just imagine unannounced. RIP
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by carrascocity(f): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
alezzandra:

Is that all you av to say ?

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by 9jaAmerican: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
yinkus6750:
Don't know why they delayed declaring that they died.
Helicopter crash of that magnitude with that level of fire, I doubted any survivor already.
Sad one for EPL, not only Leicester.
May their souls R I P
There are some death /news you don't break in real time because of the ripple effect though. Diplomacy is fundamental in those cases.

27 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by oshe111(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
I knew he must have died because of the time it took the Club to make an official statement

RIP Sir!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player / Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" / Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.