Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service (41401 Views)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / An Elderly Woman Who Cleans A Lagos Federal Road Selflessly / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2018
Lol.. Mama binu tan
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by IrokoOluwere: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Nwodosis:
grin If it was a haircut, will it be fixed back? Just asking o
Police go settle the matter
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2018
imitateMe:
This is a lie. But the things women do to attract men ehn....
1. Bleach (fake skin colour)
2. Fix fake eyelashes
3. Fix fake nails
4. Fake hair
5. Fake lips
6. Fake butt
7. Fake boobs
8. Earrings, nose rings, eye rings etc
9. Face painting even after bleaching

They even dare to wear "handkerchiefs" just to attract us.grin
Are we so bleeping important??
These are the issues feminists should address, rather than imploring men to weep more often. grin
We're the most important things in life. cheesy, If not for sex, women would have been irrelevant. No way, a fellow guy wont add some value to ur life either good or bad, guys are always loaded with talent and info.
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by PrincessB1(f): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2018
Good for them, since they cannot do it themselves

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by imitateMe(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

We're the most important things in life. cheesy, If not for sex, women would have been irrelevant. No way, a fellow guy wont add some value to ur life either good or bad, guys are always loaded with talent and info.
Very correct, bro!
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by imitateMe(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Now that is not a real business woman. She just wasted her makeup and wipe. She should have collect the 3,000 from the two "wannabe slay queens" and warn them not to ever step into her shop again. Some client are like that but you just leave them for God to judge. Every 1naira count in business
Don't you know that women have fish brains?? When they feel cheated, the fish brain gets activated.
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by Akuruoulo(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2018
One man I designed his up and down senator with one trouser. Because of my customers who brought me him. They pleaded for 450 " that means everything is 1500each ". I was supposed to take such low amount but for the sake of my customer who also pleaded I decide to just do it. After the man gave me 3000, and I was shocked I asked when am coming back for the remaining balance, and said that was what we said. No need to reject the money, tho I was so angry yet I can't do anything because am already through with it. The worst is that I took the clothe to his house myself. So I thought it was wrong to go back with the clothes, I just left with the 3000.
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by Splasshhh(f): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2018
no pricelist?
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by Cloud007: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2018
what she did was not good for her business. bad customers come once in a while.

some bad customers can even turn to one of the best customers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by dopeJemi: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Groovenaija360:
From the pix how will one know she is cleaning make up or shes making her up

Instabloga sef angry

Oga, instablog posted a video, it is nairaland that turned them to pictures
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by olawonder(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2018
In some parts of Nigeria (even in Lagos) hard day labour frm 8am to 6pm doesn’t pay more than N1500; see this egomaniac arrogant gal who got N3000 for a mere hr job and was forming celebrity stylist undecided nonsense, if luck eventually runs out and nobody calls her for makeups she will go and start rolling on churches’ floors, seeking miracle!
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by EazyMoh(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
This is small now, I once saw a woman drop from Okada, when they started arguing about the price one of them offered to abort the contract and he decided to take her back where he picked her.
Some people are irrational when angry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by Strawman: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2018
JoanHicks:
Where is the video

The lady doesn't look like someone they're cleaning her makeup

From the pic she's calm steady meaning they're making her up

Groovenaija360:
From the pix how will one know she is cleaning make up or shes making her up

Instabloga sef angry

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpfaTa0hUm6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q4ov1y3njrrd
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by ugladys: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2018
why na

after wasting her time and energy, all you could pay is 1,500 naira.
serves you well. nonsense olosho
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by Adeola97(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2018
sotall:
so you are promoting this fraud??

By the time a lady buys this stuff to deceive a man to marry her and later the man finds out and trouble starts ....you think you will make heaven? undecided

grin grin
Re: Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service by dochenaj: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Now that is not a real business woman. She just wasted her makeup and wipe. She should have collect the 3,000 from the two "wannabe slay queens" and warn them not to ever step into her shop again. Some client are like that but you just leave them for God to judge. Every 1naira count in business
She must have been so infuriated that she thought to herself, instead of letting these two walk away with my sweat thinking they have succeeded in conning me, let me rather throw it to the gutters.
It is all about our personality matrix. Someone like her definitely will have anger issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) / Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters / When Bricklayers Parade Themselves As Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.