Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,053 members, 7,852,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pls Help: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Or Infinix Smart 2 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Or Infinix Smart 2 Pro (600 Views)

What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Or Infinix Smart 2 Pro by dauddy97(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2018
Good morning. I hope to buy a good phone during the jumia black friday which will start few days from today. These two phones are all over me, it's very difficult for me to choose the best out of these phones to settle with. Their spec..are almost the same. Pls, users who have used or using any of the aformentioned phone to help on whch one to buy over the other or anyone who knows about these two devices is welcome with is idea. Pls i need 80% sincerity. 4get about the price. Thanks, cant wait for black friday.

honsule lalasticlala seun
Re: Pls Help: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Or Infinix Smart 2 Pro by Thebwoy: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2018
The same phone with different covers and design
Re: Pls Help: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Or Infinix Smart 2 Pro by dauddy97(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Thebwoy:
The same phone with different covers and design
thanks, which one of them did u use. Need more comments guys
Re: Pls Help: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Or Infinix Smart 2 Pro by Alfred234(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2018
I think the Hot 6 pro is better... You get more battery life and more screen size.
Re: Pls Help: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Or Infinix Smart 2 Pro by jossytech(m): 1:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Good but is already taken all ur memory. Dat why I want sell mine coz app won't be moved to memory card
Re: Pls Help: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Or Infinix Smart 2 Pro by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2018
dauddy97:
Good morning. I hope to buy a good phone during the jumia black friday which will start few days from today. These two phones are all over me, it's very difficult for me to choose the best out of these phones to settle with. Their spec..are almost the same. Pls, users who have used or using any of the aformentioned phone to help on whch one to buy over the other or anyone who knows about these two devices is welcome with is idea. Pls i need 80% sincerity. 4get about the price. Thanks, cant wait for black friday.

honsule lalasticlala seun
hot 6x cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Tv On Ur Smartphone / 2018 Recap: All The Smartphones That Got Us Drooling This Year With Less #100k / Rugged Smartphone 2019 Buying Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.