Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

ASABA TECH MEETUP, Gather Here For A Selfie � - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ASABA TECH MEETUP, Gather Here For A Selfie � (1023 Views)

Network Engineers, Ccna,ccnp,ethical Hackers.. Let's Gather Here / Warri Developers Meetup / Python Ibadan Holds Her First Meetup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASABA TECH MEETUP, Gather Here For A Selfie � by Drjimoh: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Tech Enthusiasts, <make some noise ... />,
Are you in Asaba? Warri? PH? Onitsha? Benin? you don't want to miss the tech meetup this Saturday, coming to you live at the State Innovation hub in Asaba.

RSVP <make more noise... />

Developers should come along with their Laptops, we'll be building something chulloo..

11am -2pm (Developer time)

...see you there

Re: ASABA TECH MEETUP, Gather Here For A Selfie � by nke001: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Each time I pass through that okpannam road, I just see a sleeping tech giant in that delta hub.

The govt should do more to encourage the youth and tech enthusiasts to utilize this facility.

The last hackaton was not a bad idea.

You guys should do more!

Solar system should be installed to provide 24/7 power supply and free broadband internet access, as these are the basis of technological advancement.

Kudos on this

2 Likes

Re: ASABA TECH MEETUP, Gather Here For A Selfie � by Drjimoh: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2018
nke001:
Each time I pass through that okpannam road, I just see a sleeping tech giant in that delta hub.

The govt should do more to encourage the youth and tech enthusiasts to utilize this facility.

The last hackaton was not a bad idea.

You guys should do more!

Solar system should be installed to provide 24/7 power supply and free broadband internet access, as these are the basis of technological advancement.

Kudos on this

����

Update:
There're solar panels providing uninterrupted power supply now and provisions are made for internet connectivity whenever it's needed.

...come and confirm it this coming Saturday grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ASABA TECH MEETUP, Gather Here For A Selfie � by nke001: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2018
Drjimoh:

����

Update:
There're solar panels providing uninterrupted power supply now and provisions are made for internet connectivity whenever it's needed.

...come and confirm it this coming Saturday grin grin

Good to hear that!
Kudos!!

I will be happy to see Delta hub becomes the incubation hub for technology in Nigeria and also DT. becoming the the second smart state in this country. It is attainable.

Cyber system
Embedded system technology,
Automation and Robotics are the future of technology.

Also I am engaged far off my beloved DT . I will definitely visit soonest.

More grease to your elbow!

2 Likes

Re: ASABA TECH MEETUP, Gather Here For A Selfie � by Drjimoh: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2018
nke001:

Good to hear that!
Kudos!!

I will be happy to see Delta hub becomes the incubation hub for technology in Nigeria and also DT. becoming the the second smart state in this country. It is attainable.

Cyber system
Embedded system technology,
Automation and Robotics are the future of technology.

Also I am engaged far off my beloved DT . I will definitely visit soonest.

More grease to your elbow!

Sooonest !!! grin grin

<thanks/>

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

resolved / E-commerce Website Wanted / What The Best C++ Program To Download ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.