Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Igbos Are Lost - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are Lost (1597 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. / Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) / Ooni Ogunwusi: Igbos Are From Ile-Ife - Ohanaeze Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Lost by OlaoChi: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2018
It's quite unfortunate but there is nothing as sad as the realization of igbos total disconnect from their traditions and history.

All we hear are chants of Biafra, Biafra, Biafra but no substance, no reference to the igbo ethnic identity or Odinani rather Ipob talking about building a Jewish state
Substituting one system of oppression for another
Pathetic!

Igbos are now lost, disconnected from their ancestors and even reality
Do we blame Christianity?
Re: Igbos Are Lost by lusegi: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Igbo's are nice guys

Re: Igbos Are Lost by OlaoChi: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
2lateBiafra:
Yes they are TOTALLY lost, Nnamdi kalu went on exile just the way OJUKWU did, saying he will come back with HELL. LETS SEE HOW HW WILL FIGHT NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WITH THIS OLD CARGOES.

They have no foresight, no plan, just chants

What's most sad is the Jewish ass licking

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Lost by scholes0(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
OlaoChi:
It's quite unfortunate but there is nothing as sad as the realization of igbos total disconnect from their traditions and history.

All we hear are chants of Biafra, Biafra, Biafra but no substance, no reference to the igbo ethnic identity or Odinani rather Ipob talking about building a Jewish state
Pathetic!

wink
Re: Igbos Are Lost by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
OlaoChi:

Its my business because I have some igbo ancestry, it's attitude like this, the utter ignorance and disregard for igbo history that makes me ashamed of my igbo side
Imagine how igbos are supporting the nonsense Jewish state proposal of Ipob
What happened to the traditions of your ancestors?

I want to ask u a very important question, are u fluent in igbo language? cuz it's bi-tribal offsprings like you that tend to suffer from chronic identity crisis.
Re: Igbos Are Lost by jom28gy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Igbo should forget about Biafra,because is not going to work, KANU,should converts ipob,into a political party, and people will context from there, they will acquired political powers which they seek to developed their lands
Re: Igbos Are Lost by Banmeallday: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
2lateBiafra:
Yes they are TOTALLY lost, Nnamdi kalu went on exile just the way OJUKWU did, saying he will come back with HELL. LETS SEE HOW HW WILL FIGHT NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WITH THIS OLD CARGOES.

The Ojukwu you quote was given by a national burial paid for by you and your parents and your government

Yet today Nigeria with the Fulani and Owambe loving tribe ruling has done what?

0 Job
0 Electricity
0 National airline
0 Hospital
Millions killed yearly, from Southern Kaduna to Jos to Sambiasa
Millions dying to common diseases
Politicians going abroad yearly for medical checkup at extravagant cost
Politicians looting millions monthly

DO you hear laughter? Laughter from London, ROme, LA, even Cairo, because you people instead of trying to fix your NIgga Area love to deflect and belittle those who’s shoes you kNOW you can never wear.

I’m sure you are still waiting on Chioma to return your call as you continue to bathe in a bucket in 2018...

FACTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9jtgGwtrk
Re: Igbos Are Lost by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
OlaoChi:

Its my business because I have some igbo ancestry, it's attitude like this, the utter ignorance and disregard for igbo history that makes me ashamed of my igbo side
Imagine how igbos are supporting the nonsense Jewish state proposal of Ipob
What happened to the traditions of your ancestors?

Seeing that u have not answered my question proves to me that u are not igbo even if u claim u have an igbo side.

you have lived all your life in Yoruba land which is ur other side, u can speak Yoruba but u sure as hell can't speak igbo, you are igbophobic as I saw in your post on a particular thread and u have abandoned ur thread like the coward that u are.

You are nothing but a regular afonja and I pray u should apply the same advice u posted in that other thread in this one.

Leave igbos alone and focus on ur Yoruba side.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Lost by updatechange(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
I think the Igbos should really work on their culture and language protecting them critically, traditionally they have a lot to do, amend and also promote.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Lost by OlaoChi: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Tushkito:

I want to ask u a very important question, are u fluent in igbo language? cuz it's bi-tribal offsprings like you that tend to suffer from chronic identity crisis.

No im not fluent in igbo. Bi-tribal? Wtf grin grin

You talk about identity crisis? No greater Identity crisis than igbos calling themselves jews
Re: Igbos Are Lost by OlaoChi: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2018
updatechange:
I think the Igbos should really work on their culture and language protecting them critically, traditionally they have a lot to do, amend and also promote.

That's exactly what sensible igbos will realize from the op. There's a serious cultural problem among igbos
@tushkito are you reading?
Re: Igbos Are Lost by OlaoChi: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Tushkito:

Seeing that u have not answered my question proves to me that u are not igbo even if u claim u have an igbo side.

you have lived all your life in Yoruba land which is ur other side, u can speak Yoruba but u sure as hell can't speak igbo, you are igbophobic as I saw in your post on a particular thread and u have abandoned ur thread like the coward that u are.

You are nothing but a regular afonja and I pray u should apply the same advice u posted in that other thread in this one.

Leave igbos alone and focus on ur Yoruba side.

Thanks.

A person has more important things to do you assume he abandoned his thread grin

I also asked you a question that you didn't answer despite posting twice after that already.
Again I ask, what happened to the igbo ancestral traditions? Odinani?

Igbos are culturally bankrupted and its disgusting on a personal level for me for already obvious reasons
If you are so offended by this reality there is nothing I can do for you
Re: Igbos Are Lost by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
OlaoChi:

A person has more important things to do you assume he abandoned his thread grin

I also asked you a question that you didn't answer despite posting twice after that already.
Again I ask, what happened to the igbo ancestral traditions? Odinani?

Igbos are culturally bankrupted and its disgusting on a personal level for me for already obvious reasons
If you are so offended by this reality there is nothing I can do for you

Look here, I don't fancy hypocrites who think it's "ok" to bash other people's ethnic group but not "ok" to bash there's.

OlaoChi :
what is your business?
Face igboland that has ikwerre, ika, aniocha etc denying igbo
You don't have a life at all

#Hypocrite

your beautiful and glorious yoruber peeps are the most culturally bankrupt and the most disgusting set of people on earth, let's talk about your people shall we, let's talk about the disturbingly rising rate of ritual, homosexualism and rape in the south west, what is ur traditional religion doing about it? isn't it orisha or whatever?

what about the fact that Muslims and traditionalist can't see eye to eye amongst your perfect tribe? Or the fact that women are not allowed to come out in certain traditional festivals in Lagos, LAGOS OO people even go missing that day due to ritual killings, if that practice is not barbaric, I don't know what is, don't come here and start writing trash about a people u claim to share link with and yet u don't do the same for ur yoruba side.

You are not a NWAFOR, you can't speak igbo and am sure u don't even know the road to ur hometown in the east, you have no RIGHT whatsoever to talk about igbos.

And if you are offended by this reality, there's nothing I can do for you.

I'll be waiting for your reply

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Lost by Fatherofdragons: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
OlaoChi:

Pathetic!

OlaoChi:
grin this guy you are troublemaker
Do you think you can use nairaland to divide yorubas?
Dunce

Just take a look at this stinking hypocrite, you write trash about igbos yet u go berserk at another person? is you for real?

you even claim to be half igbo yet all you do is bash igbos and rep ya yar*iba side, really?

This nigga never go east before, that is why en dey write nonsense for nairaland, dey para untop my people anyhow, if you want to know about odinani u ask in a respectful way and not like a regular afonja.

I want you to ask your parent from the igbo side about odinani or better still travel home ie if u see igbos as ur kin and learn about it, don't come on nairaland to ask such cuz 80% of the people here are below the age of 30.

You are talking about Christianity when half of ur beloved yar*iba peeps are Christians while the other half Muslims if not more.

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Lost by Fatherofdragons: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Tushkito:

Look here, I don't fancy hypocrites who think it's "ok" to bash other people's ethnic group but not "ok" to bash there's.

#Hypocrite

your beautiful and glorious yoruber peeps are the most culturally bankrupt and the most disgusting set of people on earth, let's talk about your people shall we, let's talk about the disturbingly rising rate of ritual, homosexualism and rape in the south west, what is ur traditional religion doing about it? isn't it orisha or whatever?

what about the fact that Muslims and traditionalist can't see eye to eye amongst your perfect tribe? Or the fact that women are not allowed to come out in certain traditional festivals in Lagos, LAGOS OO people even go missing that day due to ritual killings, if that practice is not barbaric, I don't know what is, don't come here and start writing trash about a people u claim to share link with and yet u don't do the same for ur yoruba side.

You are not a NWAFOR, you can't speak igbo and am sure u don't even know the road to ur hometown in the east, you have no RIGHT whatsoever to talk about igbos.

OlaoChi:

Are you freaking slow or what?
How can someone be this impervious to learning?
For the last time, I am not igbo

Don't bother waiting for his reply, he is not IGBO but just regular afonja, am out.
Re: Igbos Are Lost by OlaoChi: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Just take a look at this stinking hypocrite, you write trash about igbos yet u go berserk at another person? is you for real?

you even claim to be half igbo yet all you do is bash igbos and rep ya yar*iba side, really?

This nigga never go east before, that is why en dey write nonsense for nairaland, dey para untop my people anyhow, if you want to know about odinani u ask in a respectful way and not like a regular afonja.

I want you to ask your parent from the igbo side about odinani or better still travel home ie if u see igbos as ur kin and learn about it, don't come on nairaland to ask such cuz 80% of the people here are below the age of 30.

You are talking about Christianity when half of ur beloved yar*iba peeps are Christians while the other half Muslims if not more.

Hypocrite.

You still haven't addressed the op.

Igbos are lost and applauding Ipob agitation for a Jewish state. All this ultimately a result of cultural bankruptcy on a larger scale than yorubas

Keep trying to find me out but I'm not you problem grin
Neither are yorubas your enemies
Re: Igbos Are Lost by OlaoChi: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Tushkito:

#Hypocrite

You know that the person who opened that thread is a troublemaker, the issue he tried to raise on his experience with certain Yoruba groups is a lie because none of such people claim not to be Yoruba.

Your hatred has blinded you from reasoning yet Yoruba and igbo are more alike than different. And on that very issue on what groups belong to what ethnicities igbo have more problems in that regard as the igbo nation is more fragmented and historically divided than yorubas

All the cases you have mentioned here from rape, to rituals to oro are not cultural bankruptcy. And I can sense your dissent for African traditions as a typical lost igbo
I love how you still didn't answer my question or address the op but more interested in finding me out and talking about Yoruba

I have all the right in the world to talk about Igbo
You need to listen to criticism
Re: Igbos Are Lost by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2018
OlaoChi:

You know that the person who opened that thread is a troublemaker, the issue he tried to raise on his experience with certain Yoruba groups is a lie because none of such people claim not to be Yoruba.

Your hatred has blinded you from reasoning yet Yoruba and igbo are more alike than different. And on that very issue on what groups belong to what ethnicities igbo have more problems in that regard as the igbo nation is more fragmented and historically divided than yorubas

All the cases you have mentioned here from rape, to rituals to oro are not cultural bankruptcy. And I can sense your dissent for African traditions as a typical lost igbo
I love how you still didn't answer my question or address the op but more interested in finding me out and talking about Yoruba

I have all the right in the world to talk about Igbo
You need to listen to criticism

The guy that opened that thread was a trouble maker but you some how believe that you are not? you posted once that you are not igbo, so what makes u have the right to meddle into igbo affairs?

Those festivals are not culturally bankrupted even with their outdated traditions and the number of people that die everyyear? you would go through any length to defend your tribe afonja, you know absolutely nothing about the way igbos behave, you think that your tribe is better than igbos, you come to nairaland and write trash about some igbos claiming to be Jews but somehow you've never opened a thread about Yoruba's claiming to be Hebrews.

You stay at the comfort of your home in Austria(ie if u live there) and use nairaland of all forums as a measure to judge igbos, nairaland that someone can have up-to seven accounts or more to cause mischief is what u use to write trash, you are arrogant and pompous for thinking you are better than igbos when in the real sense yorubas are the most vile form of people I have ever seen.

Afonja stop been a hypocrite and talk more about your people, there is no day that goes by without you coneheads opening threads about igbos, crazy set of people.
Re: Igbos Are Lost by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2018
OlaoChi:
Are you freaking slow or what?
How can someone be this impervious to learning?
For the last time, I am not igbo

What a confused person, your hatred for igbos will make u run mad one day just like the rest of your people, run along boy the internet never forgets

Just wasted my time arguing with a hateful afonja thinking that he is half igbo SMH.
Re: Igbos Are Lost by OlaoChi: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tushkito:

The guy that opened that thread was a trouble maker but you some how believe that you are not? you posted once that you are not igbo, so what makes u have the right to meddle into igbo affairs?

Those festivals are not culturally bankrupted even with their outdated traditions and the number of people that die everyyear? you would go through any length to defend your tribe afonja, you know absolutely nothing about the way igbos behave, you think that your tribe is better than igbos, you come to nairaland and write trash about some igbos claiming to be Jews but somehow you've never opened a thread about Yoruba's claiming to be Hebrews.

You stay at the comfort of your home in Austria(ie if u live there) and use nairaland of all forums as a measure to judge igbos, nairaland that someone can have up-to seven accounts or more to cause mischief is what u use to write trash, you are arrogant and pompous for thinking you are better than igbos when in the real sense yorubas are the most vile form of people I have ever seen.

Afonja stop been a hypocrite and talk more about your people, there is no day that goes by without you coneheads opening threads about igbos, crazy set of people.

Keyword "igbo ancestry" don't mix things up in your bid to find me out. Having some igbo ancestry doesn't mean I must identify as igbo.

Why are you more interested in my personal life and Yorubaland than the issues raised in the op?
Deal with the cultural bankruptcy of igbos and stop derailing the thread

And yes Yoruba are culturally better than igbos
Re: Igbos Are Lost by OlaoChi: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tushkito:

What a confused person, your hatred for igbos will make u run mad one day just like the rest of your people, run along boy the internet never forgets

Just wasted my time arguing with a hateful afonja thinking that he is half igbo SMH.

I have nothing but love for the igbo nation

a little disappointment but love still

(1) (Reply)

The Luhya Tribe Of East Africa / Learning Yoruba / The Benin Prince Who Founded Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.